Page:
KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
In general, altho heterosexual, I don't really care who I kiss. I mean, kissing a girl isn't any different than kissing a guy except they NEVER have stubble. And if they're a good kisser than hey, everyone wins.

But lately I've been plagued by this random desire to kiss a girl I know. I'm pretty sure she's straight. (Even if she wasn't I totally don't see why she'd be attracted to me). And thus, like, for example, walking up to her and saying "would you like to kiss me", even if I was drunk, seems a bad idea.

But I really wanna! Bah. Advice? And, Hetero guys and gals, anything like this ever happen to you?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
i've kissed masses of girls and done more than that. i'm straight i know this because of doing things with females but i still have a weird fantasy about me and two lesbians hmmmmm i shant say any more about that.

but go for it. seriously it'll be worth it in the end and you'll learn something from it.
and try not to be drunk when you do it because you'll probably make an idiot out of your self with words.

good luck hug

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kyrian

Some men, doc, some men... some men are very girly kissers tongue biggrin ubblol

mhmm, and then there's the one's that try to eat your head...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
*looks all angelic*

You could, if you thought it was going to be a long term desire, build it really slowly. Flirt a little every other time you see her, hug her a little closer for a little longer. Drop hints, ranging from the insanely subtle, to the blatantly obvious, depending on sobreity. Tickle her every now and then, or mock wrestle or anything that involves closeish contact. Use these occasions to guage her reaction to your close proximity.

Or, just go the alcohol path tongue

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
or play spin the bottle...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: MiG

Tickle her every now and then, or mock wrestle or anything that involves closeish contact. Use these occasions to guage her reaction to your close proximity.

Yeah, and I'm REAL sure you aren't fantasizing about this.

wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh, Kyri, I get the desire to kiss straight boys all the time. (And do more than that).

My solution is... I don't. Because I'd rather chance being friends with them than ruining even that.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Str8 people turn me off, I know theres no hope, i never understood the fasination gay men have with st8's.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
But see you're gay.

I'm not even bi. I'm not going to then say "wait, i've been fantasizing about having sex with you and so...."

I'm not even positive she's straight ^_^

The one problem with making it take awhile is, like with about 95% of my friends, i don't live nearby. Like, at all. So it'd then be like a three year project.... not to say i'm not considering it....

Of course sometimes you read them all wrong, I had one case (straight boy, as least it was a sensical setup) where I was getting no return signals, I later found out it was cause he'd wanted me since the first time he saw me from a distance and was trying "not to be rude..."

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I'm straight, but a lot of my friends are gay and i find I mostly go gay clubbing. I've kissed loads of girls because it is just nice. I kiss all my gay boyfriends too. Theres a complete understanding between all of us (I'd say about 8 of us that do it often) that there is nothing sexual about it. Its just nice having a good ol kiss with a good friend when you are off your face.

The way this all started was my lesbian friend came up to me outside a pub and told me she want ed to kiss me properly ,so I let her, and it was great. Then one of my gay boyfriends jumped in and started kissing us both and so on. Anyone walking past would have told all 8 of us to get a room! But its very exciting and fun. Sometimes I want to kiss a girl and not a boy,it's so much softer and I hate stubble too.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:

Of course sometimes you read them all wrong, I had one case where I was getting no return signals, I later found out it was cause he'd wanted me since the first time he saw me from a distance and was trying "not to be rude..."

Case in point. I have enough regrets how i should have "done the deed" to various girls over the years who fell into the above category one way or another. Just hurry up and do it, you can only fail which is much better than wondering what if for the rest of your life.

So in short, GET ON WITH IT!! smile and tell us how it goes wink

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Arty FartyBRONZE Member
I wear yellow on monday
551 posts

Posted:
Written by: blu_valley

Its just nice having a good ol kiss with a good friend when you are off your face.

Total ditto

I always kiss my lady friends when im out. We have an understanding that its simply kissing and nothing more. I love it!!! I love kissing, whoever it may be. I dont know whether its me they like or the fact that as a gay im 'safe'.

Ive only randomy kissed my gay mate a few times, and all my other kisses with boys have lead to further antics. I save kisses with boys for those who i actually fancy, which is a lot more difficult than pulling a random girl (something i find easy to do). The straight guys I know dont go in for kissing me, and i dont really fancy it either.

Kissing girls is fun, but kissing a guy i like is better!!

Just go for it blu, your a pretty lady, and i would very much like to kiss you ( redface ), so i cant see why she wouldnt ubblol

You'll find me on the dance floor

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
i don't really care boys girls doesn't bother me sometimes stubble can be a bit itchy but i can't say either are better kissers.

got in trouble at work once was dared to kiss one of my good mates by thye girl i was with

what i didn't realise was i worked with his ex wife and her lodger saw it and told her then all the girla at work gave me serious hassle about it. ubblol

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
To call attention to my danica patrick analogy earlier, there's still a seperate relationship there i'd like to be able to benefit from... i'm pretty sure she's not nuts, but, .... its a calculated risk type of thing and i can't decide from my current vantage point whether its worth it. Which is why i need help learning to read girls.... rolleyes confused thankx redface

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i dont really condone the whole " get drunk and kiss her" line...but thats what most of my friends seem to do! just drink and kiss. so, well, going by what they do!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
No point asking us guys...sheesh we still have no idea how to read women....ubblol

I know a few things (but beware they may be all lies wink)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

889 posts

Posted:
reading women! you think any man on the planet can do that, we just take chances and hope like hell that we're right redface

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
right? men?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: Rouge Dragon

i dont really condone the whole " get drunk and kiss her" line...but thats what most of my friends seem to do!

I'm with Rouge on this one.

I think a simple "Do you kiss girls?" would be enough of a hint.

If she asks why you can say "Because I think you'd be a good kisser" or "Because you're kinda cute" or something...

That puts you 75% of the way out there and still leaves her an 'out'... rather than the awkward
"Would you like to kiss me?"
"No"
scenario.

I think if you opened the topic of kissing in general, it'd be easy to figure out if she wanted to kiss you.

And if you still need help, you could always post a video and have us critique your style.

wink eek

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yknow... NYC may have just cottoned onto the idea I've been too sick to think of. Of course, the more she gets to know me the less well this will work as a hint of any kind.

(Case in point: I asked a friend, whilst we were wandering around down by a river, if he thought sex outside of relationships was ok. But I have such a reputation for odd questions that this particular one didn't give me any of the "hint points" I was so desperatly hoping for at the time....)

(it worked out tho biggrin)

Plan: Create a situation where we're alone and I can ask her before she gets to know me too much better biggrin

NYC, you rock my world.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

NYC, you rock my world.

Yet another girl who's world I've rocked.

Yawn.

wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
You sound like me.... ubblol

Except in my case I was making fun of a handful of boys for all using the same line in the same two days......

PS: No effin videos boyo! If you're not there for the live action you miss tongue

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

PS: No effin videos boyo! If you're not there for the live action you miss tongue

Hey, if I'm getting on a plane for some live action, it sure as heck isn't flying west. ubbangel

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Er, said action would be a lot more east of you than i am... tongue biggrin (any of it really!)

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Dang, and I thought all the kissing was going to be down south wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Ha. Ha. Ha.

There may be some southerners involved tho ubbangel

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
OK, innuendo is getting *waaaayy* out of hand now wink

I agree with the "Bring up the subject and hint" approach, but then, I agree with the "Post a video" suggestion, so what do I know?

ubbangel

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: Durbs

ubblol south of what wink

Look at her body language...mimickry is a good thing to look for, see if she mirrors any of your movements. Or be a blatant flirt in a jokey way and see how she responds. If your not taking it seriously then she's less likely to be offended. that way if yer blown out...meh, you have the fall back of not being too serious.

I myself can be an outragous tart when single. ubblol but then thats the best time biggrin
and keep yer options open don't put all your eggs in one basket wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Where would I be without Sethis and Mynci to smack me over the head and say "You never get written innuendo do you?"

D'oh.

Hiding now.....

I did, however, get the last line (mynci's), thank you. Worry not. I seem to have played things just about perfectly without even realizing it... my options are plentiful and shall be taken advantage of.. biggrin (hopefully including "this" one biggrin)

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

889 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mynci

Written by: Durbs

ubblol south of what wink

I myself can be an outragous tart when single. ubblol but then thats the best time biggrin
and keep yer options open don't put all your eggs in one basket wink

ubblol too durbs

and exactly how many baskets have you filled up now mynci too many thats for sure

TART! ubblol

seriously kyrian its one of the hardest things to work out but lots of flirting and suggestion then when it feels right go for it if you get bombed out at least you tried it happens to everyone at some time or other.

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
i dunno lady. not the best idea, but to be honest, id never kiss a girl. sorry

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

Page: