Forums > Introductions > Vibrations from Texada Island, B.C. Canada

Login/Join to Participate

jenna@texadanewbie
12 posts

Posted:
I, Jenna M. Purgavie, do hereby swear to follow the above listed "site rules" and participate in the HOP community in a safe and encouraging manner.

Hey all, SHOUT out from "the rock" here on the dazzling sunshine coast! smile My name is Jenna, or you can call me jenna@texada as thats how my hOp friends know me. I like being straightforward so people feel safe. I am 18 years old, taking two courses at highschool and just recently started a "Poi Club" that meets Wednesday at lunchtime. I have a recent passion for spinning poi and attending parties but I've always loved music and need to play my alto saxaphone for therapeutic and soul-feeding reasons. I enjoy jamming on Wednedays at an "art and music cafe" in Powell River, B.C., called Local Loco's but I also play in the school Jazz Band (7th year) and look forward to helping my twin sister Jocelyn build a yurt on her 5 acre plot. I love music dance goatkeeping hiking kayaking firespinning and skateboarding. I am unemployed but work on my parents 53 acre farm for rent. I hope to go to Camosun college to take an electrician apprenticeship program.
Would love to hear from anyone who takes the time to read this, even if it's a "hi, I like goats too"...........
peace,
Jenna weavesmiley juggle biggrin

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
wave hellos and welcome to HoP

Happy spinning weavesmiley

Getting to the other side smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Welcome to HoP!
Planning to build the yurt out of canvas or felt?
Cheers!
ubbloco weavesmiley juggle ubbloco

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Hello, welcome to HoP!!

wave weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Gidg bounces in on her pogo stick ... boing ... boing ... boing ...

Welcome to HoP!

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

jenna@texadanewbie
12 posts

Posted:
I'm pretty sure she's only thought about a canvas yurt, but felt sounds intriguing.
Thanks for viewing everyone, I hope the title will catch the eye of local spinners that want to meet at parties here on the west coast. I was just at an awesome one(party) and my new fav. band is Five Alarm Funk, who I'm going to look up on the net as soon as I fininsh this post.
Peace,
Jenna

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Happy Birthday!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Make a felt one. In lush colours. Make a Nuno felt one onto cloth maybe.

Hello and smelcome to HOP
Happy bday too!!

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu