• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > Anyone here ever heard of Seikh Ball?

Login/Join to Participate

Sphear

Sphear

Total posts: 60
Posted:Awesome game, kina like hacky-sack, but it's for the hands... You toss the ball around you and let the enrgy of the ball control where it's going to go... you can play doubles, triples, etc... awesome awesome stuff....

Oh but, I'm going to try it with a burning ball for the first time, was wondering if anyone had any good ideas on how to digi-record it...

Peace juggle

Everything meets in the center...

Delete Topic

Seb

Seb

Penguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew

Total posts: 643
Posted:That really depens on what equipment you have access to. Best is an actual video camera, I'd imagine, but most digital cameras now and even some phones have a few minutes of varying qualaties of recording time. Get your equipment, or the equipment of someone who you can borrow it from, and ask someone who knows in person cos they'll be able to show you.

I've never heard of the game but it sounds heaps of fun. How are you going to avoid getting burnt?

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

Delete

Sphear

Sphear

Posted:Leather gloves, and i'll prolly rub my-self in vaselin... lol....

well actually i have no idea if that'll burn or not...

I'm just that good with a Seikh ball....

Peace

Delete

Frederick the Reckless
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

Frederick the Reckless

Troupe Leader and founder, Fire and Steel

Total posts: 241
Posted:http://cgi.ebay.com/New-4-Decorative-Bal...1QQcmdZViewItem
is this it?

Frederick the Reckless,
Troupe Leader,
Fire and Steel

Delete

Sphear

Sphear

Posted:Close, we actually just make the ball out of leather or cloth and then play with it... fun fun fun game i tell ya

Delete