TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
...........ever get in really bad moods for no reason at all then take it out on people close to u like ur family or boyfriend or girlfrind?

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
*raises hand*

redface

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
its not just me then........sweet

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
me too!
quite a lot to be honest!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
nope...sorry takes something to put me in a bad mood generally biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
i got in a major mood with my boyfriend last nite for no reason and was wel nasty to him, now i feel wel bad, i dont want to seem too forward but does anyone think the pill can cause such mood swings?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
we've posted loads on this recently... hmm... if i was less wrapped up in this icky money program i'd find it, but its something like girls only guys don't read this or whatever tongue

a question for the ladies, i think...

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
indeed it is but scientifically changes in progesterone and eostrogen levels can effect mood.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
it can affect your mood,but it also can depend a lot on how old you are aswell,the pill accentuates moods a lot of the time,so for example if you were already at astage in your life where you're are more hormonal,mid teens for example,you may find yourself more sensitive to its effects.that what i've discovered through experience andfriends anyway.

another thing to think about is the type of pill you areon,i found many too high in certain hormones,which gave me very extreme emotions,not so much anger,but finding that i felt very sad for absolutely no reason sometimes,also massively hyperactive moments were frequent aswell.

once i found one that worked for my body i slowly grew out of the side effects as i got older.

hope thats of some help??

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
All the time.

Its mostly my brother who gets the end of it. Poor blighter...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
Oh yes.
Especially a few years ago, when i was like 16. Now im better, but it still happens sometimes.

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
I'm always in a good mood. smile

Willy - is bad for your health...

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Hell yeah. I get it from my Dad wink Luckily my family give as good as they take... but I have to stay in control for my girlfriend, which is difficult sometimes. I guess you just have to do your best to realise how horrible it would feel to hurt the people closest to you.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: nearly_all_gone

I get it from my Dad wink

I'm told that I get my anger from my dad.

It totaly sucks, cos I can be a *total* arsehole frown

I never enjoy it, but my temper just snaps so quickly, especially with the ones I love frown

It makes me feel really crappy...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Exactly the same for me... I'm trying to learn to control it, going through techniques and stuff, realising that it's more my problems with myself and how I view myself than problems with anyone else. I guess everyone gets annoyed at little things, but people like me always act on those petty annoyances. Which is wrong.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
I have really bad mood swings sometimes redface

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I almost never get angry....(except minor road rage) I get manic or depressed, find I pick up the moods of people close to me, which can make it difficult if they need cheering up but 1 word.
Har-row!!!! often works. ubbloco

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
So guilty on this one!

Or I get angry at a random person in my day and carry the anger round with me all day till I get home and then finally take it out on someone.

I hate that I do it...but then my partner does it too so I guess that makes us even.

Mistress_MaledictiHeaven doesn't want me, and Hell is afraid I'll take over
192 posts

Posted:
The pill can do that to you - try asking your doc to give you a lower dosage pill, or maybe try taking vitamin supplements (I think B6 is the one you need but your doc will be able to tell you).

sin

"Abashed, the Devil stood and saw how awful Goodness is"

bellnewbie
1 post

Posted:
tonight is the first night in a hundred years i havent slept next to my boyfriend all because i was in amad mood. now i feel so lonely that i dont want to go to bed.

TiffXBRONZE Member
76 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your help guys, im glad its not just me. i try so hard to control it but little things just set me off and it can take ages for me to calm down.
does anyone now anything i can do to control it better like breathing techniques or something? iv tried thinking before i speak but i often forget to do that.
any advice would be great cuz i dont want to keep hurting people i love.....for no reason what so ever!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
try to understand other people make mistakes. it isn't always directed at you maliciously. to err is human. stop and look at things from the other persons perspective. you may see why they have done, / said what they did. hug