Forums > Meet Others > fire crazy people in wales

Login/Join to Participate

twirlywhirly
Total posts: 7
Posted:hey i have just started uni at wrexham looking for anyone that does any fire stuff, my name is richard

Delete Topic

Skulduggery
Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Total posts: 8428
Posted:Hello, and welcome to Wales.

We already have a thread in here for the Welsh fire spinners.

We are trying to set up bi-monthly meets which you are most welcome to join. The more the merrier! weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

Chickpea
Chickpea

mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
Total posts: 305
Posted:hi richard
Im 40 mins from wrexham and work in either oswestry or llangollen so give me a pm if you ever want to meet up for a spin.
Becs x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Delete

Firestaffer

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hi there,

I live in Swansea and I'm learning the fire staff. I had a shitty `practice` one for ages that everyone took the piss out of beacuse it was basically a walking stick with rubber ends!

I went to Pontardawe festival and boyfriend bought me a proper one.

Because I was pissed I had the `I don't give a f**k if I'm crap` attitude nad really enjoyed twirling and dropping and meeting other people who were also twirling and dropping.

The darker it got - the confident I became and people were coming up to me asking when I was gonna light it up!!

so I managed to find someone to light it for me, it was amazing, I was in my own little world. Then I dropped it!!!!

I didn't think that many people were watching but when I looked up...people were taking photo's and recording me on their camera phones!!!!! redface

MIGHT I JUST SAY, THAT I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO FIRE TWIRL WHEN PISSED, ESPECIALLY THEIR FIRST TIME WITH FIRE!!!!!!!

devil beerchug help :

Delete

dizzybint
Total posts: 26
Posted:where in swansea are you ?

hi

Delete

echec
Total posts: 5
Posted:Hello people I spend half my time in Anglesey if thats any use to anyone who needs someone to spin with or somewhere to crash....

Delete

Matty_B
Matty_B

veteran
Total posts: 1314
Posted:Hello fellow welshies, as skully said we were trying to set up bi weekly spin meet, not sure what is going to happen though as I am out of cardiff soon . . . but hello to you all

Have a look at the Cymru thread

Delete

firespinnerwales

Total posts: 2
Posted:Female fire poi spinner eager to learn more moves, teach newcomers the joy of poi get together have a laff, make some friends, also interested in learning fire staff but open to learning any new circus skills. Anglesey based.

Delete

glowingsunsets
Total posts: 14
Posted:Female Poister on anglesey eager to meet and make new friends learn more poi and teach what i know, also open to learning new skills

Delete

sagetree
sagetree

organic creation
Total posts: 246
Posted:visit the cymru thread here

we have been meeting up pretty often for some really nice fire meets.

Delete

pitman
pitman

addict
Total posts: 544
Posted:yeah like sage said we meet up every 2 - 3 weeks at the moment in swansea, port talbot and cardiff but im sure we can all mission some where else but i do recomend coming to a port talbot meet there amazing

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

Delete

NOn
activist for HoPper liberation.
Total posts: 1643
Posted:anglesey to port talbot is a mission dude... but then maybe we could do a north wales trip at some point. Elsewise the cymru thread is for everybody in Wales, so post there, and keep checking back as it tends to acquire new people on a regular basis, am sure we'll find you somebody near to you smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Delete

glowingsunsets
Total posts: 14
Posted:yeah!! do a north wales meet!!!!
when are the port talbot meets?? im going to devon on sunday so could drop by if theres a meet.

Delete

holysmoke27

Total posts: 13
Posted:Hello! Have just moved to swansea, anybody meeting?
Rach x

Delete

Darran
Darran

Total posts: 19
Posted:Hi rach

i live in Pembrokeshire if your over this way let me know biggrin

The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Delete