• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Videos > Jems Video Collection

Login/Join to Participate

jemima (jem)
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1750
Posted:Ok so I have never put together a "Jem" vid (not in three odd years of spinning, so in theory I should be calling this "my first poi vid".

It came about by accident, just having a bit of a spin with Polarity's toys at a Nuneaton meet (froggies garden), and being tired from travelling 5 odd hours from London to Manchester to Colne to Manchester to Nuneaton tee hee biggrin

ubblol

I'd like to thank our little Gothfrogette once again for stealing us from the park and topping us up with tea etc and smiles ubblove

Oh and of course hugs hug

Nuneton Spin Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Delete Topic

Suibom

Suibom

addict

Total posts: 577
Posted:Supermellow weavesmiley
Fun stuff.. thanks for sharing smile
Those are some funky poi, what are they?

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:some really nice moves there Jem

Suibom....if I'm not mistaken they're Polarity's lovely own made multi coloured multi headed multi setting fab poi of loveliness smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Julie2022

Julie2022

Total posts: 145
Posted:Awesome - what a riot!

"I'm your Huckleberry."

The muse spake her thought and then there was silence. Thy spiked tongue had melted, only a bitter heart remained.

Delete

JayKitty
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

JayKitty

Mission: Ignition

Total posts: 534
Posted:Those ARE some nice poi. ^_^ great video

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Delete

jemima (jem)
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1750
Posted:Thanks for the comments smile

I will be more awake for my next attempt, and be less "butterfly repetetive", tee hee

Suibom: Look up polarity or pm him wink

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Delete