Peace_Pipernewbie
7 posts

Posted:
I've been practising tutorials I've found on sites like this for about the past month and a half, and I can basically do all the moves on this sites tutorial up to 22 and the 5BW
Well basically I don't know what to learn next and am swamped by too many names. What would be good to learn next or shall I just dive in with anything biggrin Cheers

Affluenza, n. a painful, contagious, socially transmitted condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
just dive in, but learning everything backwards is a good place to dive in, and practise linking evreything you know together with combinations of stalls and wraps. good luck ubbrollsmile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

SeGeeSILVER Member
12 posts

Posted:
Then u are as confused as me :P but I found a great link on this forum:

https://www.motsplace.com/poi/list.html

Has loads of tricks that he has names to and also a animation on how it looks. real nice

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
Written by: oli

just dive in, but learning everything backwards is a good place to dive in, and practise linking evreything you know together with combinations of stalls and wraps. good luck ubbrollsmile

no.. there shall only be one oli... stop trying to make more... ubblol ubbrollsmile

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
You might want to create a routine that lasts for a minute or two or whatever and try and nail that down. Once that one is nailed, create another. It can help with link flow w/out the hassle of trying to think of how to link the moves while you're actually spinning. Seems that's where I smack myself the most is when I'm thinking about transitioning to something else and how to get there.

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
there should be a thread at teh top of the page with links to some of the best threads on differnt moves

i think its the helpful advise thread

or just click
[Old link]

back

Peace_Pipernewbie
7 posts

Posted:
Thanks people smile couldn't have asked for better help

I don't think I realised quite how much wraps and general combos would be involved before frown I'll get there

Now to gain a few bruises biggrin

Affluenza, n. a painful, contagious, socially transmitted condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more.