MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Tier 2 tickets go on sale tonight at 9pm EST. Get them before they're gone!

Ill be there, anyone else? Gonna try to expand my fan club smile

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... how would you rate it compared to Burning Man?

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
It's totally different.

Those that have been to both describe PDF as "Burningman Light" ... It's SO much easier. Running showers, easy camping, and you drive right in and drop off your stuff.

It's more of a fun camping retreat on a 3 day weekend.

Oh, and tickets sold out in 4 minutes but I got mine. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
Doh, I missed getting one, damn distracting poi... I guess I'll have to settle on the local BM decompression party that weekend.

Why is attendance capped so low? We had about four times that many at the southeast regional burn and I know there are more burners up north.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
I didnt get a ticket yet either... Apparently there were some screw ups with ticket sales and most people were forced to buy two instead of one. Once the problems are resolved there should be a few more tickets available. I hope to god Im able to get a ticket. However, Ive gone to the past two PDFs and have yet to actually order a ticket online. So far Ive been pretty lucky with knowing people with spares.

Burning Man compared to PDF? Id say they are vastly different. PDF is MUCH smaller and more intimate. You wont see any crazy art cars, robots, or amusements. However, I sorta liked PDF better in terms of poi because there arent hundreds of spinners. You can actually hang out with all the spinners at once because there are only like 20-30 of us there. Then again, I may just be biased cuz I have a fan club there smile

Anyway, Ill post any new info about tickets as I get it.

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Ok, new update. Source can be found here: https://playadelfuego.tribe.net/thread/df38d8f5-80df-499a-867e-4311ab8ad7e2?r=10319

100 more tickets go on sale tomorrow (sunday sept 18) at 9pm EST. Theres a clock on the site, make sure your clocks arent slow. These tickets will probably sell out in a matter of minutes so if you want some, dont slack.

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
So anybody but Icon, Mayhem and the 700 of our closest friends going? biggrin

I'm already looking forward to it... YAY!

Raveball, Fire, Hoops, and one big burning pony.

Hope it stays dryish.

See you there Mr Icon.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

JerryDSILVER Member
136 posts

Posted:
I'd love to go, but have a wedding to attend that weekend, festivities Friday night thru Sunday...bad timing on that one. Next year hopefully!!

I was touched by His Noodly Appendage

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
....Bother

Why do I always find out about these things after they're already over? I would have loved to go, and I probably could have. Oh, well, I'll try for spring.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yeah really, it's twice a year.

No reason to miss it.

Unless it rains again. frown

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]