FlashburnSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
heya all can anyone help me out , im setting up as a new solo fire spinner takeing bookings for events etc, and need some help on finding out about the cheapest and most reliable places for producing business cards, if any of you know of some sites that aint too dodgy could ya post em up on here cheers for ya help bounce2

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
i've had this trouble recently.

There's a place called www.vistaprint.co.uk which does free business cards and you just pay for delivery £3.68 or something similar. But you have to have their layout and choice of design which sucks.

on looking at the cards when they arrived - i think i would have done better buying the print yourself kit from WHSmith - then i could print my own design and use my own logos. Pack of business cards was about £6.99 i think.

most places charged extra to use your own logo but most worked out about £50.

Hope that helps.

Gayle.....!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
You can make your own actualy, I dont think its all that difficult, but I could be wrong :P

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
We made our own for about $15 for 50 or so (I think, it was awhile ago). But we already had a printer that was a good quality. It allowed me to have everything I wanted on them and it wasn't hard.

The other sucky thing with Vista Print is that if you are just using them as an interim thing, that is alot of cards to waste.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Try ebay
I got 50 for about £4 including postage
I gave them the logo i wanted and they let me choose they layout, they checked it was how i wanted it before they printed. It was excellent service, great quality and good price

FlashburnSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
cheers for all the info does anyone know also how to get metalic business cards printed

flamazinejourneyman
91 posts

Posted:
I got mine done by Tyme Design about £80 for 5000 full colour both sides - they look wicked.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

bing!BRONZE Member
i beat my inner child
184 posts

Posted:
Written by: d-locco

cheers for all the info does anyone know also how to get metalic business cards printed

metalic??? wont that be incredibly expensive

--the spark what lit the flame which started the fire that burned forever--