• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Flashburn
SILVER Member since May 2005

Flashburn

Total posts: 25
Posted:heya all can anyone help me out , im setting up as a new solo fire spinner takeing bookings for events etc, and need some help on finding out about the cheapest and most reliable places for producing business cards, if any of you know of some sites that aint too dodgy could ya post em up on here cheers for ya help bounce2

Delete Topic

Gayle......!
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2444
Posted:i've had this trouble recently.

There's a place called www.vistaprint.co.uk which does free business cards and you just pay for delivery 3.68 or something similar. But you have to have their layout and choice of design which sucks.

on looking at the cards when they arrived - i think i would have done better buying the print yourself kit from WHSmith - then i could print my own design and use my own logos. Pack of business cards was about 6.99 i think.

most places charged extra to use your own logo but most worked out about 50.

Hope that helps.

Gayle.....!

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:You can make your own actualy, I dont think its all that difficult, but I could be wrong :P

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:We made our own for about $15 for 50 or so (I think, it was awhile ago). But we already had a printer that was a good quality. It allowed me to have everything I wanted on them and it wasn't hard.

The other sucky thing with Vista Print is that if you are just using them as an interim thing, that is alot of cards to waste.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

.:star:.
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

.:star:.

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1785
Posted:Try ebay
I got 50 for about 4 including postage
I gave them the logo i wanted and they let me choose they layout, they checked it was how i wanted it before they printed. It was excellent service, great quality and good price

Delete

Flashburn
SILVER Member since May 2005

Flashburn

Total posts: 25
Posted:cheers for all the info does anyone know also how to get metalic business cards printed

Delete

flamazine

flamazine

journeyman

Total posts: 91
Posted:I got mine done by Tyme Design about 80 for 5000 full colour both sides - they look wicked.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Delete

bing!
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

bing!

i beat my inner child

Total posts: 184
Posted:Written by: d-locco

cheers for all the info does anyone know also how to get metalic business cards printed

metalic??? wont that be incredibly expensive

--the spark what lit the flame which started the fire that burned forever--

Delete