• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Videos > My first burn - yeah baby!

Login/Join to Participate

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:

apologies for the camera work but I couldnt take a tripod with me!

EDITED_BY: TinklePants (1421182014)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete Topic

Suibom

Suibom

addict

Total posts: 577
Posted:Congrats smile
Was it as fun as you hoped? I'm hopin to get a first burn in sometime soon. And don't worry bout the camera work... it's exciting, kinda like an episode of 24 or the new Battlestar Galactica series ubbloco

-Sui

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete

Julie2022

Julie2022

Total posts: 145
Posted:excellent!

"I'm your Huckleberry."

The muse spake her thought and then there was silence. Thy spiked tongue had melted, only a bitter heart remained.

Delete

pineapple pete
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

pineapple pete

water based

Total posts: 5125
Posted:congrats tammie!!!

hug hug hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:Zoom in, zoom out, wave the camera about.

But you have nice poi work smile

Better than mine by the looks of things biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:funny - i thought mine looked rather crappy lol i need to clean up my planes and split timing!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete