Pipsy_loonewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had some pictures of you using your Poi that I may be able to use for a project I'm working on?! Fire, led or normal poi, any ones would be great! I would really appreciate it if you could send me any! Thanks,

Amy x

Chris: Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?
Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles!!!! And for every sprinkle I find, I shall KILL you!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Try looking at the galleries and sending PM's to the owners to ask... your more than welcome to use any of my pics....(click on my name and go to my gallery) good luck

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Pipsy_loonewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Cheers hun, i really appreciate it!!

Chris: Hey little dude, how about some ice cream?
Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles!!!! And for every sprinkle I find, I shall KILL you!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I have one really good one in my gallery that kinda (if youre imaginative) looks like a folded-up pair of huge devil wings - help yourself biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying