Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
not sure if i like this depression thing. i have nothing to be depressed about, but for some reason i am. The one thing that i was about to get happy abotu was squashed when i found out my wicks were soaked to the metal from being out in the rain.

where does this feeling of being depressed come from. is it something i ate? its strange but there is nothing else it could be, just depressed for no apparent reason. I just feel so, bored with life.

i think i need a new challenge. something to keep my ever moving mind busy.

i cant imagine how it must feel to be clinically depressed all the time. not trying to be mean or anything, i just think it must be extremely hard and unforgiving.

i think i should go and get smothered by my friends. maybe a book or a good game of chess to occupy my mind.

sorry abotu the random rant. just wanted to get it off my chest so that i could move on and have some fun like i am used to.

of you read this could you just do me one favor...

smile

anyone got a light?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I always smile when i read your posts Pozee.

It's always great to see you on here.

Sorry you're feeling blue.

You can borrow my submarine to go joy riding in if you like.

The keys are in my intro thread.

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
BIG HUGE *hugz*!!!!!

chin up pozee! have you read the thread on SAD/Seasonal Affectation Disorder???

sounds like you maybe have a case of the winter blues. There are some good hints on that thread about keeping yourself happy through winter... I'll bump it for you!

In the meanwhiles, lots of fluffy thoughts headed your way, pm me if you ever want to talk or just share jokes, or anything `
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxox

Currently on the right side up of the world.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
haha!!

leave it to you to make me crack up when i am supposed to be unhappy. i am feeling a bit better already. jsut needed to say what was on my mind.

now where is that flash and her trusty steed...

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
poz - I can relate

I get depressed for no real reasons now and then; well, no reason to start with but once I get thinking I can find a million reasons to be unhappy.

I think it's all just cycles, you know? Have to be down to appreciate the highs a bit more. Besides, I find sadness/depression very cathartic; usually have a few epiphanies, find some new motivations and on I go.

Getting smothered by friends is probably a great idea. When I get depressed (which is happening a lot this year) I tend to go into hiding, which may be a bad idea. But the last thing I want to do is feel obliged to fulfil my duty as the life of the party when I feel like shit.

anyway, I'd smother you if we lived near.

flash

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
jeez, i did not have to go too far to get smothered by my friends. i was just reading throught sme posts and am already cracking up. it has been a while since i have been on here. thanks all. you people are great...

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
*gallops in on trusty steed and tosses jousting stick to her stable boy*

What's this?? What's this? Depression? pffft! I shall defy thee, Sir Depression! Thou shalt not have thy way with the gallant Lord Pozee!

*dismounts from warhorse, kicks Depression in the balls and slashes "FF" with her short sword into his silk finery*

*mounts steed in one very flashy move, picks up Lord Pozee with one strong hand and places him infront of her in her saddle. She then slaps the rump of her horse, making it fart. She lights this fart, singeing what little dignaty Sir Depression had left*

[ 11. November 2002, 16:01: Message edited by: flash fire ]

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay so now i have a decision to make. bottle of wine and a movie, or bottles of beer and billiards. hmm, tough choice...

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
stop it, your making me cry. with laughter...

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
*sees Pozees tears and assumes it's just from the breeze. They travel extremely fast on the glossy steed and arrive at the smothering/movie/wine parlour*

I believe this is your stop, my Lord....

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
"cathartic"? "epiphanies"?

Methinks that Mistress Flash has been using that Word a Day toilet paper again.

Meh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
word a day TP. hahahaha!!! alright this is my stop for wine and movies. maybe ill say hello agaoin later tonight when i am tipsy. thanks again you beautiful bunch of people. cheers...

anyone got a light?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hey! dont knock word a day toilet paper!!

who is it that has their sig as "move your mind, your ass will follow..."?

ey
what was my point again?

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
And heck, Poz, better to bummed over nuthin' than have something to be bummed over...

(which i do. I hereby declare this the piss and moan bummed out, then cheered up thread).

I'm unemployed. I have no money. I have many bills. I have very little prospect for a job just now, which is extra frustrating because i'm damn good at what i do. I have no husband (bad short story, just to mention that this was not my choice), no boyfriend, no date, no sex, no nuthin'. I can't even bring myself to just go pick up some guy and get laid to blow off some steam because i'm picky. (But easy! Once i know i like a guy, it doesn't take much ) The guys who want to have sex with me are not interesting. The guys who are interesting don't want to have sex with me. Piss moan bitch grumble complain whine whine waah waah waah...

Okay, all done... =^/

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
But i'm glad you're feeling more cheered, Pozee. I almost forgot to mention that part. I hate to think of you bummed out, you are such a sweetie...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Soooooo what you are really saying is, you'd like us to send you some Word of the Day TP too??
`

*hugz* Jade Lynx, theres many many reasons to be happy out there! I'm sure if you wait long enough, flash fire will come past on her Valient Steed...

(hey flash, do we have somewhere that we are storing all these people you are rescueing? should we put them in Cassandra's HoPpers in Glass Jars Collection?)

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
See? Pozee's right.
You post here about being bummed, someone says something really goofy, you start giggling, you start feeling better...

for Flynt

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Sorry you were down, Pozee and glad your feeling better.

I was reading an article on positive psychology, which is dedicated to focusing on ways to encourage happiness in your life. It said that the five things that help with happiness are contentment, change, perspective, spirituality, and one I seem to have forgotten

Anyways, just something to keep in mind if your ever feeling down again.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
well, its either that, or sing the rubber ducky to yourself in spanish...

(this post would have been alot more funny, if the babel fish site i knew was working and i could actually cut and paste the words to rubber ducky in spanish here....) `

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
drunk stupid and happy...

thank you all. hey jade, is it not funyy how quickly these people can make you laugh? can i come skiing out there someime? i cant wait to go next week, but i have never been skiing in colorado...

anyone got a light?

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hey guys just reading this has made me smile from ear to ear..

Good things always come from bad.. Poz you were sad and now your not - I was thinking oh sh*te it's monday morning again.. but Now I', smiling and the sun is shining (ok it's shining directly on my screen and I can't do any work..)

The sun is shining and all is well...

Please paste the words to Rubber Duckie in Spanish - I'm sure that it's a vital piece in life information that we must all have.

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
HUGZ AND LOVE (soon to be delivered for real )
get back into your thongs and look for a camel and everything will be all right

much love and respect
SHine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The sub keys are still in my intro. And for some reason Arashi is dressed as Eeyore. . . .

Pozee's last post is funny if you read it in a slurred voice.

Tehehe.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh it's camels again is it? That's been a while.

Meh

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
ducky de goma usted es el. Usted hace porciones del bathtime de la diversión. Ducky de goma estoy terriblemente encariñado con usted.

lol ajajajajajaaa

Thank you for the suggestion. babel fish translations are a riot by themselves... Now I am going to have to come up with a translation for myself and sing it to Pozee (I'll open my window and maybe you'll hear a bit of it???)

patito de hule, eres unico..
haces que mis baños sean muy divertidos.
Patito de hule, tu me caes bien a mi...

call me pozee!!
kelly

[ 12. November 2002, 16:42: Message edited by: dulce flames ]

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
beautiful idea flynt!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
ohhhhhh cracks me up
i FINALLY found a babel site that was working (for some reason alta vista didnt want to know me ` )

and was mucking around sending letters to friends, signed it Hugs and Kisses xoxoxxo Flynt....

turns out, if you translate it into french, and then back again, it reads xoxxoxo Flynt of the pressure and kisses.
!!!!!!!

that one is going to last me all afternoon now.....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Pozee. I suggest taking a dip in the Pacific stark naked.

At the very least, you won't be thinking about how depressed you are! (Instead, your thoughts will be occupied with how you're going to extract your testicles from your body cavity! )

(My my, where DO I come up with these ideas... *points at head* it's not pretty up there)

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Is it too late to suggest... GO OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR AND RIDE SOME WAVES!!!! hehe man you may not have a big place but damn if it aint cool, go out and enjoy yourself. Hehe

Hey man I'll toss one back for you tonight man, dude Korea is so cool, other than the cold I am lovin it. Man I wish you coulda gotten out of the box and seen a bit of the world while you were in bud. Man I got 2 years under my belt and will be putting a star on my chest in a month, while you didnt get out... damn I wish I hadnt thought of that, now I am a bit depressed for ya.

Any hoo, I am glad your feeling better dont let me get you down... tell you what, since I dont know how to surf, you go surf for me and since drinking and surfing shouldnt mix, I'll drink for you... hows that sound?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

gekkomember
6 posts

Posted:
its what goes up must come down. If you feel gooder than good for a bit chances are you might feel less than good later on. Eat avocadoes, mandarines or oj, dwink wots of wawta.
exercise helps. 'the drugs make ya worse'

An island of order in a sea of chaoshappiness: less having what you want than wanting what you have.

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Wow, Ray, i didn't know you are in Korea. How do you like it?

Pozee, are you really coming to Colorado? If you will be in Denver, please let me know, i'd love to see you!

Page: