Forums > Social Chat > phuzzztour de ammerica

Login/Join to Participate

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
well, i dont know if anyone here cares but im finally going down south(from here that means down the west coast of the states to san fran then in december new orleans, and then new york around newyears) any one who wants to hook up and spin or let me stay at their place or just chill out. reply here of e-mail me so we can connect. i know VERRY FEW people down in our big brother country. bluh.

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Let me know if you're coming to Denver, eh?

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Anywhere in OK you'd like to cruise through? I'm in Stillwater, close to either Tulsa or OK City. Would love to house a fellow fire dancer for a couple nights, and could probably arrange a performance for us all out here (have connections with my uni administrators). PM me if you're interested!

Vern

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Phuuzzz who?

Meh

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
im leaving tomorow im leaving tomorow!
im gunna go straight through washington (bluh) unless i know anyone there... (hinthint) then to eugene and portland for a bit... im leaving tomorrow!!! they will not let me cross the border with my staff, so i'll be looking to purchace one once across the border. i hope too hook up with all youse.
im gunna start working on my american accent yo.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Well, I'll be on the east coast until the second week of december and then back in LA for a bit. It looks like I'll miss you in both places, but if your plans change let me know.
Happy, safe travels.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Santa Cruz!!!
Wanna come down? about 1.5 hrs south of san fran.... otherwise, let me know when u are in san fran and i will try to make it up, o promises as i am a poor car-less ui student.

Peace & Love, Kyri

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by phuzzz:
im gunna start working on my american accent yo.
Oh, please, keep your cute sexy Canadian accent. I LOVE Canadian accents.

(but be prepared for almost everyone to say "eh?" to you every third word, to say "aboot" a lot and be prepared to be asked if you like hockey. Americans are kinda bad that way. But most Americans have warm feelings towards Canada. They think it's cute.)

Actually, i'm now going to lob egg on my face by asking if you like hockey. But only because i happen to myself...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Hey Phuzzz if you're cool with the OK offer feel free to PM me and we can get something arranged

It's aboot time I met a fellow HoPer!

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.