Forums > Other Toys > WOW! Jellyfish poi LOL

Login/Join to Participate

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Omg search e-bay (uk) for 'Flying Octopuss Poi', just make sure you tick the button that says 'search title AND discription'

The seller is 'ein7761' he/she has other simalar poi with sequins on and things, very nice. Ive never seen poi like these before. They look pretty snazzy I shall have to look around the web for anyone else selling these kind.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
They look quite nice - it's hard to see how long the tails are from the pictures though. I like really long tails myself...

Here's a link for ease of use

"Take that, math!"

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
*cough* sorry I think I got too excited in my first post about these, hehe ubbrollsmile

Slightly better link Heres a slightly better link anyway

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
hmmm... they look nice, but i thought they'd really have smiley octopus faces and tentacles... really (yes, gullible, i am). i hate jellyfish, but i bet a pair of actual jellyfish poi (purple, like one i saw once..) would have an interesting effect... although not so aerodynamic... but you could make some with shimmery fabric... anyone want to make me some jellyfish poi? biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.