Forums > Meet Others > Eugene, Oregon and thereabouts, also Bellingham, WA

Login/Join to Participate

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Been poi'ing for about a month now, interested in getting into staff spinning as well and other various toys are always fun. Just lookin for anyone in the area. I also make the trip up to Bellingham every-so-often, so finding folks in that area would be a good deal too.

Anyone out there?

- Sui

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
It's threads like this that make me wish I lived in Europe umm

heh.. ahwell.. guess I gotta save up some cash and go visit again some time smile

Still lookin for poi-ers.. Here (Eugene), possibly Salem, Portland/Vancouver (WA), and Bellingham (WA)

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

conflagrationGOLD Member
5 posts

Posted:
Hey Sui, im in eugene, and portland alot, we should twirl some time, ive been looking around for fellow spinners in the area myself. i do a bit of poi, staff, contact juggling and juggling.

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Nice to meet ya!

look out for an email from me.

Edit: heh, guess that little icon underneath is only for PM.. well check your HoP msg box then smile
EDITED_BY: Suibom (1127357382)

MurfdaSmurfmember
59 posts

Posted:
Hello

I just moved to Eugene from Arizona. I have meet some spinners in town but would like to meet more. I also grew up in Bellingham. Drop me a line and let me know whats up.

I thought I waz just dreammin'?!!??!!??!! Dis place can't really be real.

SugarCoatedHellmember
33 posts

Posted:
Hey Suibom. I'm in Eugene and looking for new spinners, drop a line

There are no witholding taxes on the wages of sin.
~ It ain't a sin to crack a few laws, just don't break them. ~
~ I lost my reputation young, and never missed it. ~
~ She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success, wrong by wrong. ~

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Hey there SCH...
We have been having regular meets on Wednesday nights.
However, law enforcement got involved yesterday and we got temporarily shut down. The meets will probably continue, however we're trying to find another location. Also, will be applying for proper permitting so we don't run into that again.

You can find all the info at the Eugene FIRE tribe:
https://tribes.tribe.net/eugenefire

Welcome aboard.. I'll PM you when I figure out what we're doing for next week.