Page:
Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
For thos who don't know, Banksy is a graffer. But his graffiti is now considered artwork (and rightly so) and books of his work have been on sale at the tate modern for a while now (well worth buying).

But this is his most interesting and provocative project yet: https://www.banksy.co.uk/news/index.html

Thoughts and comments?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Wicked!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
theres actually a series of banksy stensils on the walls of afflecks palace in manchester, with the best one being a stensil of jesus with "did i miss anything?" stensiled underneath it

it's great the way he says, "People look at an oil painting and admire the use of brushstrokes to convey meaning. People look at a graffiti painting and admire the use of a drainpipe to gain access."

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

Page: