Sukoon
Sukoon

Total posts: 5
Posted:Nick Woolsey (AKA Meenik) is coming to Montreal all the way from Vancouver B.C. to teach a workshop over the first weekend of the month of October.

More info is available on his website (along with inspiring videos I encourage you to check out) at www.playpoi.com

This message is to all poi spinners in Montreal - or spinners who will be in Montreal at that time - who would be interested in attending a two day intensive with a really really cool teacher.

To join, please contact me through a HOP message, or by email at Chirinium@sympatico.ca

Stay poiful!

Chirine (AKA Sukoon).

Delete Topic

BansheeCat
veteran
Total posts: 1247
Posted:Hi Chirine! Nice to see you on this site.... smiles and hugs to you,
Andrea

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Glåss
Glåss

The Ministry of Manipulation
Total posts: 2523
Posted:Nik is a great spinner, an awsum teacher.
and a jolly nice guy,
He also likes to plant trees naked smile

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Posted:Drew you clown
ubblol

Delete

Sukoon
Sukoon

Total posts: 5
Posted:Heehee biggrin

Well, we're going to be in a park full of trees at some point...

Are you guys up for the workshop?

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Posted:I would so love to, but must stay home right now... I think Dan is going to meet ya there, and MK, a beautiful spinning friend of mine that is here on Salt Spring spoiling me at the moment... I am telling a few other Montreal folk who have never spun, but are interested, so who knows?
Have a blast!
love, Andrea

Delete