Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I just got this E-mail this morning.
---------------------------------
FDA Reproductive Health Drugs Advisory Committee:
Bush Selection Favors Prayer for PMS, and opposes the Use of Contraception by Unmarried Women.

President Bush has announced his plan to select Dr. W. David Hager to head up the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Reproductive Health Drugs Advisory Committee. Hager is a practicing obstetrician-gynecologist, and sources told Time magazine (see article below from Time, "Jesus and theFDA") that in his private practice he will not prescribe contraceptives to unmarried women. He is also the author of a book, As Jesus Cared for Women: Restoring Women Then and Now which amongst other things suggests that women who suffer from premenstrual syndrome should seek help from reading the bible and praying.

The Reproductive Health Drugs Advisory Committee is responsible for offering expert scientific and medical advice to the FDA on matters relating to drugs used in the practice of obstetrics, gynecology, and related specialties. The committee's responsibilities include all contraceptive drugs and drugs used in performing medical abortion as well as drugs used for infertility
treatments, hormone replacement therapy and labor and delivery.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hoboy...this is not looking very good at all.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Ya no kidding I am still peeved about that loosing info thing. The last quote that you did was supposed to make more sence but I lost most of that too, so I just kinda got fed up.

Beard, do a serch for the Anti War thread. That is me taking offence and getting angry. Trust me I am being very tolerant and very unoffencive.

Though Dom was being a moron with his, "Jesus moved to France" hogwash.

Now I had an idea to post and have now forgotten it, that just sucks. Any hoo... TTFN

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Page: