Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > .:*FLOWER POWER*:. .:*Spring MOON Fest*:.

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey Funky Flower Children!*:. peace

Luscious spring is back in the air… so Spring moonfest is coming round again! YAY … Being all flowery and festive, we’ve decided to make this year’s Spring Moon Fest in Flower Power theme… Real 60’s style Hippy Fest, so come along in your funkiest flairs and tripped out flower power frocks! Colourful beads, “Lennon” glasses, peace signs and daisies in your hair!*:. peace

Bring along some flowers for the candle circle… I’d love to see the whole circle surrounded in flower power! Wether they be real fresh flowers, artificial ones, even paper cut-out flowers!*:. You can take them home again when you leave*:. smile

Flower Power Spring Moon Fest is on Sunday 18th September 05…

Being a Sunday we can have some fun activities happening in the arvo prior to Sundown when the moon rises and the night lights up with festive magick*:.

I was wondering if anyone would like to facilitate and organise some mural panting for the kids (and young at heart) perhaps a big bit of paper taped up along the new fence at the bottom of the hill down from the Moora Park…Any takers? Perhaps asking an arts group if they’d like to be involved would be a good plan…:*

So come down a little earlier in the arvo for SUNfest… sunny bring along all your juggle toys, juggle twirly whirlies, weavesmiley instruments and drums for a jam and play… maybe bring a picnic dinner and enjoy the early spring sunshine!*:. sunny

There will also be some sand sculpting in Flower Power theme for SUNfest too… I’ve heard whispers of big peace signs and groovy things so make sure you don’t miss out on the funkadelic fun*:. biggrin bounce biggrin

We’ll have a massive drumming up of energy under the moon in the flower power candle circle so don’t forget your dancing feet, (or platforms or sandals) plus your drums and tambourines for a boogie shaking your groove thang*:. ubbrollsmile hehe ubbrollsmile

More upcoming dates for Moonfests are:

*:.Sunday 18th September (Flower Power Spring Moon Fest)peace

*:.Monday 17th October

*:.Wednesday 16th November

*:.Friday 16th December

*:.Saturday 14th January 06 (I here this will be a biggy with all those UberOzzies being around then biggrin)

Some other upcoming Events:

*:.Dreamscape Festival… Cairns… 24th September

*:.Bellingen Global Carnival …Bellingen NSW… 1st & 2nd October

*:.Common Ground (www.homeofpoi.com for more info) …Adelaide Hills, South Australia 1st 2nd October

*:.Earthcore 3rd December

*:.Woodford Folk Festival… 27th December – 1st January 06

…Well this Spring/Summer is full of loads of lush stuff to do and see and experience*:. Hope to see you around catching the same vibe*:. meditate

Free Love ubblove and Flower Power peace to you all!*:.

Love Elke .:*MoonPixie*:.

hehe

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Ill just go as my pirate self then... no need for adjusting my language... cause I already swear enough...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Pixie I'm such a git! I've been carrying around a sealed envelope with moondiary money in it titled "Elke $36" for like a month, waiting to see you at either juggle or moonfest, and I plum forgot to give it to you last night! spank

"Be the Bunny"

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hello....

ah. I know I'm early...
but uh
is there a moofnest on the 13ther of feblueberry?

biggrin

Currently on the right side up of the world.

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
bounce
its the moonfest that YOU be going to be at biggrin

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yeppo! FINALLY SHES COMING TO PLAY!!!
ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubblove ubblove ubblove

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

ubblove YAY! a flyntress at a moonfest! ubblove

Oh hey... I'd better get in and do that *Summer* moonfest thingo hey? redface ...heheheh

bounce

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Well she said in the UberOz thread she was in it for the hugs.. so I guess she's going to the right place grouphug ubblove heart ubblove grouphug y bunch we are!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
biggrin *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* a flynty at a moonfest!!! yay!!! hug2

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

3,492 posts

Posted:
right.... so ummm all the boys got together and said that boys don't dress up as angels so why can't we have a pirates and ummmm ninja moonfest? confused shrug ubbloco

so ummm yeahhh cool... you can dress up as what ever ya want but how dose it work with the fullmoonness?

Pirates.... well i can kinda see that we could work it with the sea-side-ness of the place ... and maybe make it some kind of moonlit seaside something or other ....ummmm...???? .... but ninjas????

ubblol confused ubbloco shrug

a theme with some kind of meaning behind it might be nice smile *:.

like the ellemental moonfests were with the ellement the moon was in at the time and stuff... hmmmm

the spring moonfest is all about rebirth, new growth and all that hippy stuff wink ... hence the flower power moonfest

nothing against pirates biggrin .... or ummmm ninjas rolleyes .... wink heheheh but it's all just getting a little bit silly ubbloco ... i love silly... but ummm can we justify it somehow??? shrug ubblol

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
lolsign I was hoping that we'd all get in the christmas spirit and have Santa there so we can tell him what we all want under our chrissy tree! umm Or maybe that's just me. I thought we could've had a 'secret santa' thingy. It's the last time most of us will see each other till the new year. Am I the only one thinking that December is for Christmas and giving? redface

by the way, thanks Pixie for my lovely moon diary. ubblove

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
what about an ocean lovin moofnest? Pirates love the ocean

*nods seriously*

Currently on the right side up of the world.

fire_fairy_liquidBRONZE Member
enthusiast
287 posts

Posted:
hi guys i hope im not disturbing any swashbuckling lol but i was wondering whether outsiders are welcome to your meets, and i mean way way way outside lol.. im form the uk and im coming over to oz in about june, im wanting to come and do some spinning but i dnt wanna do it on my own lol so im wondering if i could come to one of ur meets round about then maybe if tht is ok with all of you biggrin

thanks for burning with me

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
yeah! all are welcome!

Page: ...