Forums > Social Chat > Getting married! Good idea or bad idea?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Is getting wed a wonderful show of affection or just a waste of time?

plaese, your thoughts........

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I can do everything else no prob. just the thought of falling and squashing my son puts me off.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Strugz behave. No worries about curtains my dear. I'm pretty tall and LOVE heights.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
sorted. I'll have to pay you in chippings and bark. thats all ill have. ill build u a cabbin next door instead.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
biggrin nice. I thankee (chippings perfect for my animals)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
hop ru feeling a bit better now hun. See i can be entertaining and stuff
EDITED_BY: LilMissSmartyPants (1127221771)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ditto hug wink lolsign *nods* yup. you can

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
awwwww see, your not a nasty person or bitter. If you were I wouldn't talk to you wink

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Hmm well I think marriage would be the best idea if I could marry myself!!!!! wink

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
hahahahaha.....geez ive missed you Ben! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Right then, apparently I always got to spoil things for everyone else. Question for my sister........
Is this true?
If anyone should know, it's family right?

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
hey hon it'll all work out i'm sure.

hope things don't go too badly when you get round to telling him i know its gonna be difficult but by the sound of things you'd be mad to marry anyone like that.

you'd be mad to get married at all but thats just my cynical side showing through.

hope you're coping ok
hug form me and grouphug i'm sure everyone else will agree you probaly need one of these too

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
awwwww thanx hun wink I'm know I don't spoil things purpously. It's like when I make HIM upset. Dom't know what's goin on till it's too late. To be honest I think it's just another one of his ways of keeping me down when I try to get up.

889 posts

Posted:
its not your fault he looses his temper obviously everyone does at some points in time but most people controll they're rage.

it would be enough to get anyone down that they're partner acts that way.
and honestly if he's gonna do that everytime you do something that causes him a bit of a problem its not really the kind of environment you want your son growing up in.

kids learn from people close to them and it could work either way but you don't want him growing up thinking its ok to go off on one and throw a tantrum just cos things aren't going his way.

keep your chin up and stay smiling
biggrin

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: screech

you'd be mad to get married at all but thats just my cynical side showing through.

I don't believe you. wink didn't we talk about this yesterday? (not us you plumb screech, but about the actual process)

Quote me (talking about hypothetical scenario)
"but honey If i save on the divorce we can spend it on the wedding" wink

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
tee hee hee. BUSTED biggrin

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Too right. ubblol I wouldn't mind getting married....in about 30 years when I can afford to.
Weeping grand-children in embarrassing blue page-boy suits.
then get outragously drunk and embarrass any kids I have ubblol
then take my 19 year old wife away for a bit of consumating wink

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
EW, So u gonna be rich and have a very bad cough too. The only way a 19yr old's gonna marry a, hold on, (Maths ain't my strong point) 57yr old. lolsign

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
not rich...powerful wink
I will show her my massive.......influence. ubblol
and cough, i wish honey, I'm falling apart at the seams now I won't see 60.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
when I told my other half I would prefere to stay engaged and not bother getting married (Few months ago) he started going nuts and making accusations and stuff. I am NEVER gonna make the mistake of saying "ok then, sorry" to save an argument again.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
doesn't sound a wise course of action. look out for yourself.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I have to. I don't expect anyone else to. My fault I got in this mess and I have to get myself out sharpish rolleyes

889 posts

Posted:
i said i was a hopless romantic at heart and loved the idea but being realistic to get married in todays society you'd have to be barmy

Written by: mynci

I don't believe you. wink didn't we talk about this yesterday? (not us you plumb screech, but about the actual process)

and you agreed i believe you said not to tell anyone you were a hopless romantic cos you had your rep to think about rolleyes

ooops sorry dude ubbtickled

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
yeah well, I never told you how bad my rep was..ubblol

marriage isn't a word.....it's a sentance. wink

889 posts

Posted:
a life sentence

some people get less for murder

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna murder someone if they keep p*****g me off! (Nobody from HoP so don't worry wink)

Leyshnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
If i new that i was treating u so baddly then i would have stopped honestly why would i want to hurt u on perpose i love u.

happypapanewbie
13 posts

Posted:
Ive read all this i know im new but have u spoken to him i know leysh if he understands then he will sort it but anyway there are 2 sides to a story yes coz he talks to me every chance he gets

Gogo gaga

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
dont kid anyone pretending to be his friend when i know it is you. its not gonna go down well with the management. these things never do.

Nobody likes stalkers!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
eek

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

FireByNiteSILVER Member
Are you up for it??
349 posts

Posted:
LilMissSmartyPants : I hate to say it but alot of what I have read in this thread is like myself & my ex about 4 years ago, ;bout 6 months before he started hitiing me. Think back to why you fell for him, if he still makes you feel that way without you feeling bad you might have a slight chance, hang on, who am I kidding, no matter how much you fall for his sweet charms he's a pratt! Take your son out of there & get on with your life. I realise I don't know you or him from a bar of soap but 4 engagement rings?? as said previously, you can do much better that that.
hug & good luck with whatever you do.

Are you up for it?
wink;)

Page: ...