Forums > Social Chat > Getting married! Good idea or bad idea?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Is getting wed a wonderful show of affection or just a waste of time?

plaese, your thoughts........

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
oh my god...

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I am muppetish today
hello, nice to meet you, we are normal and you are offending us with your presence.
Ok i am very sorry and will calm down. *Takes several deep breaths* I blame the genes i inherrited

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
in that case... me too ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I've got a lover-ly bunch of coconuts
de-de-ly-de

come on, you know the words........

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
we're kinda getting off topic here oops

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Ok. weddings are sucky and my bf is even suckier. (Wish he was licky instead)
EDITED_BY: LilMissSmartyPants (1126716360)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol your soooooo rude (want me to lend him my vibrating tongue stud????)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

ElemotionGOLD Member
1 post

Posted:
When getting married if divorce comes into your mind you need to think again. So what if the money's available now, it's about your love not how extravagant your wedding is. When my husband and I got married we had been together 3 years, and had gotten engaged 3 months after we met. We have now been together 5 years, married for almost 2, and I love him more now, thanI ever thought I could before. So make decisions wisely, these are the kind of regrets that really are painful.

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
gettting msrried i the gratest thi8ng in your life

i know im smashed but the ojne thing in the world iof to get married for me i cant think of anything better to do in my life

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Written by: Nod

i know im smashed but the ojne thing in the world iof to get married for me i cant think of anything better to do in my life

EH? ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Think he's been on the parafin again ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Written by: Nod

awwwwwwwwww bless your little cotton socks!!!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Harrow!!!!!

(wish he'd bloomin' stop it, GO ON GET OUT)

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Yay! I gots a flame thing next to this thread now. thanx guys grouphug it's sooo purdy ubbrollsmile

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Ok get this, My other half and myself stared arguing and he lost his temper and threw the yellow pages at me which missed. I was sure it was not my fault the argument started amd was prooved right coz he went out and bought me a brand-spanking-new mobile phone. I knew it wasn't me picking the fights and this has kinda made me realise that I have been brain washed in to thinking I'm the bad one.He won't hit me coz I told him that if he ever did, he wouldn't see my arse for dust but so far he has done everything but actually hit me. I feel so envigorated that I have woken up and smelled the very strong coffee.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Your proud because he does everything but not hit you... surely in a relationship the worry of being hit shouldnt even be entering your head!!! GET RID OF HIM!!!! (And keep the new phone!) xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
NO Im glad I have realised what he is and I can now do summat about it like bugger off somewhere. I will keep the phone coz he broke all my others.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
come visit me hun and we can talk about how crap relationships are and how men need to keep their traps shut. hug you need these more than me. grouphug
oh and spank to your fella

nancydrewBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
I think a really good compromise is to have a cermony intead of wedding, you can dress in whatever you like, a wedding dress whatever and just make some vows o each other, you can do it somewhere that means something to you both, all your friends and family will be there, and you can have a big party afterwards, that way you get to declare your commitment to wards each other without the legality and finality of marriage.

I think if you have to weigh up the pros and cons of marriage to someone too much then your not really sure

goodluck with whatever you do xx

But her friend is no where to be seen as she walks through her sunken dream to the seat with the clearest view. . .and she’s hooked to the silver screen

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I am not going to get married. Now all I have to do is tell my other half. (Not looking forward to that conversation)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
good luck hun and don't do it the way I did. hug
much love and luck.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
awwww u r sweet

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
cheers but I'd say I was bitter with a twist of sours (shhh you'll ruin my hardcore rep wink)
ubblol

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
ok sorry hun. ubblol you are the bitterest git i ever met wink

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
*nods* thas alreet. grrrr. ubblol
when ya sorted lets us know.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
cool. I may just go back to nature and live in the woods ubblol (so not my style) I could build myself a log cabbin and you can come and hang my curtains for me. clap

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Written by: LilMissSmartyPants

I could build myself a log cabbin and you can come and hang my curtains for me.

umm

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
OK....LTC thats rude. ubblol

my D.I.Y ain't too shabby.....my D.Y.M is even better wink

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
am I thick? sorry but im not too good with abreviations. I meant what I said about haning my curtains. Im too short and am scared of heights.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Page: