Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Possible invasion of Hastings by Soton Massive and others...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Right..

I know some people want to come to see us. This is when it should happen.
I think all of the Hastings kids should be around. They are fluffy and nice (like me only better at remembering things).
Sooooomebody was talking about camping and doing saturday and sunday, although I can't vouch for the niceness of any of the campsites in Hastings (Mynci?).
If people wish to camp then this is good, some of us will be around saturday afternoon, and most of us available for a little bit of the firey drug in the evening.

Forgetting saturday for the momant, we need times for sunday. This is where I'm stuck, I need your input. What time do you kids want to start?
I was thinking people could mosey on down between 1-2 or 3ish confused
Earlier or later is good. Whatever. Most of us kids don't work sundays.

Where to spin? Alexandra park, inside the main entrance. A bus goes right there I think, from the station.
We're no longer alowed to fire spin inside the park (silly rangers) so now when it gets darkish we womble on down to the beach, where we spin instead.
(although I think poooooossibly cliff place would be nicer if people are wanting to take pictures/film. We shall see..)

I think I've mentioned everything?
Ah, and to some silly silly people who asked me where Hastings was at PLAY tongue here we are

Non-Https Image Link

No doubt I've forgotten something..

Oo ah, shameless plugging

Hastings Spin is growing, there are spinners popping up everywhere here (me and LtC found 3 on the beach yesterday) and to have a larger meet (i.e more than 2 dozen people) would be a great way to promote what we are doing as it would gain more interest.
That and I want to see all you lovely people again..
As soon as I've finished this thread I'm moseying over www.unscene.co.uk, to do more plugging, tis a website for mostly Hastings based youths (where I write my journals) where I shall go to theHastings Spin forum and invite some of the nice kids from my end who have been interested in the whole spinny thing, just never had the courage/been bothered to come down to a meet before.

Hopefully this should be sucessfull smile

PM me for my mobile number or email me(fluffyrainbows at the hotmail thing.com) should you need um...things.

yis..I think that is all smile

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ow...

Just had 2 jabs - one in each arm frown
Both are now aching lots
There might not be too much playing going on from me this weekend.

Ow.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Colin Jsmall member
116 posts

Posted:
I just found out that there is the green faire happening this sunday in alexandra park. so theres live music and other "stuff" going on...:)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
oooh.

3 hours time...

rolleyes

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
just got back after not even knowing i was going! biggrin

thank you aimee, colin and co. for a lovely day on the beach yesterday, very chilled out... hug i hadn't been to the seaside in ages! cool

and thank you jonny for letting me crash at your house and play with your lego.... hug

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Jonny has lego? OMG I ubblove him even more ! ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
2bags...did you make custard pizza?

hmmm ... today was really good even if half the kids did go home *mutters things about wimps* ...i made blu into a mountain and played with the hippies and we had cake and i learnt btb 3bt and it was fuuuun...

not as good as that pie though.
pity about the waitress.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Yo people..........

Massive thanks to Aimee hug & Colin for a chilled day on the beach, like Dub said was well chilled out and comfortable - even if it was all stoney wink

Had a great time at UCOFs too, thanks for letting us stay dude, as usual you were a top host hug

Dub - your lego skills rock dude, the juggling, double diabloing, double staffing team of a midget, an Alien and a natzi duck was awesome........ biggrin

ubblol

Thanks everyone for another great weekend cool

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
tha' twas a most chilled and lovely meet. i had some lovely plays with me poi on that beach, got to meet some new people and hang round with some of my favourite old ones.

it was ace smile

hug for aimee
respect to dub for his awesome lego skills. i didn't even know you could make burning flags from lego
wow

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Wow.... what an awesome weekend: monkey, Hastings, home smile

Aimee: thank you very very very much for organising this meet. It was great (even if my distance knowledge between Canterbury and Hastings is a little off). It was brilliant to be besides the sea again.

Appologies to Aimee for my lameness on the Sunday. hug This was a combination of censored weather, long driving distances, and the fact THC makes you incredibly lazy biggrin

Indeed- a special mention must goto Dub for his burning Nazi swastica flag. Have you ever considered working as a model maker for Lego? biggrin You could work on their "Fall of the Third Reich" display.

Colin Jsmall member
116 posts

Posted:
Saturday was cool dudes, nice to meet all yall. even though I didn't get me fill of crazy mad ball contact with durbs.:(

Sunday was good though.. Would have been rad if you guys were there. So thanks to Dub, 2bags, Durbs, UCOF, Simian, Strugs, Did I miss anyone?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Malcolm was there... wink

ubbangel

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
dude... u went? no.... i cant belive i missed u. frown

passing through, this world still lives.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Dont pretend you didnt know hobbit !!

You knew who was going - i told you ubbloco

You missed a cracking weekend, hope yours was, less good ubblol

see you 2moz!

oh and answer my txt wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
LAAAAAAAAAAAME LAME LAAAAMEEEEEEEY LAME LAME!! wink

Thank you guys for comming down hug
I'm sorry for being really quite..
work and no sleep makes aimz a grumpy laydee..
I was much more chatty on sunday, but oh wait, you wernt there tongue
we had chocolate cake! huzzah!

Saturday I had beach, poi, and lots and lots of pretty men. yay! bounce
and although miss laurel is attached she also was very excited about the lots and lots of pretty pretty men...

Ace weekend to end the summer with smile

thanks guys smile

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
love u man...

if i had known dub was coming i would be there!!

he's my hero!

txt answered!

passing through, this world still lives.

George dragon poinewbie
5 posts

Posted:
green cake? i want green fire..... are there ne fuels that make green fire? or just ne randomly colored fire? lol, im weird:P

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.

...if we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
george, shush
failing that, do a search
failing that, I'll explain on sunday smile

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Thank you to the lovely Aimee and miss lozely bear (sorry for ruining your first female contact juggling dream) for the events of Sunday. I apologise for my lack of bouncing-aroundness..The events of Friday and Saturday seemed to have caught up on me a little earlier than i expected them to. Although despite appearances and my morphing into a mountain, I had a really good time, as did another little bright-onion who is happy to have learned a few new tricks. And I join in on the face pulling to those who did not return for Sunday ubbrollsmile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
*pulls trousers down*

*pull pants down*

*puts on tights*

*puts pants back on*

smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
umm

eh?!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
You haven't had much experience of Dub, have you, Aimée?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Visualise wink

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
my eyes! my eyes!

Page: ...