Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
yay! juggling club is here for a while longer woo hoo!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Helloo..

Jugglin club was awesome last night... had fun with Dave's whip... yeaaaahh.. gotta get me one of those bad boys. Anyway, I looked up on the Play festival thread and i couldnt find any talk on what the date will be this year. Does anyone have any idea what date it will be? The rumour floating around last night was end of july but has there been a conformation?

Juggling club next week.. hooray... if all is good we should be still there till mid feb... well so says the guy in charge (forgot his name).

See ya next week,

Oh and Lowan... you better be there next week.. no excuses if you're somewhere else.

Fire Staff £27, Paraffin £10... setting yourself alight, Priceless!

AntMikemember
37 posts

Posted:
Hello guys, it's Ant and mike (organisers of LJM)

We've been approached by the organiser of this years Medical Students Ball (4th Feb) to provide some jugglers for floor work at the party. Area51 are doing the main show from 9 onwards, and the organiser wants people just doing cool stuff in amongst the revellers. Are you interested?
If you are, get in touch with mike or I, or post interest here.
You have to be confident that you can perform for and in an audience. A simple costume may be necessary. We're working on it though. Not much of a fee: a Tenner and some free drinks probably.
Should be a really fun night.
Only show interest if you are able to make it that night and can get home(drunk) late.

Cheers guys!

I think we've established that KaKaw KaKaw and Tookie Tookie ain't workin'..

psycotic_furbyBRONZE Member
Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
 Written by: =Flamer=

I looked up on the Play festival thread and i couldnt find any talk on what the date will be this year. Does anyone have any idea what date it will be? The rumour floating around last night was end of july but has there been a conformation?

Written by: Strugz

Yes people Play festival is Wednesday 25th July - Sunday 29th

right near the bottom of [Old link]

Although the Play 2007 website wasn't up last I checked.
EDITED_BY: psycotic_furby (1169433711)

Eww, Liza Minelli...

The communists gave my mother a job, teaching sculpture to limbless children.

uncleGsifstranger
13 posts

Posted:
thought i'd let you guys know....
my mate who goes to the brazilian drumming school told me today that they are going to b doing a regular night (monthly?) at the New Picket soon, and will be looking for juglers, spinners etc.....

i said i'd put some feelers out

anyone will need to be fairly regularly available on fridays, and not bothered about getting paid - but could be interesting smile

is the school still open on thursdays for a while then?

G

I love Tea, I mean, i REALLY love tea

1,286 posts

Posted:
hey G, the juggling club is still open for a little while yet, you should come this week. i'm unsure if you'll find any spinners willing to work for free, but you may be able to negotiate some sort of deal with them and the drumming school.

O.B.E.S.E.

uncleGsifstranger
13 posts

Posted:
i'll be there this week dude
G

VipesBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
Alright Ant and Mike, Its Chris. Area 51 seem to think that its on the 3rd. The Saturday is the 3rd and Sunday is the 4th. Any more info? If not i will speak to you tomorrow!

Written by: AntMike

Hello guys, it's Ant and mike (organisers of LJM)

We've been approached by the organiser of this years Medical Students Ball (4th Feb) to provide some jugglers for floor work at the party. Area51 are doing the main show from 9 onwards, and the organiser wants people just doing cool stuff in amongst the revellers. Are you interested?
If you are, get in touch with mike or I, or post interest here.
You have to be confident that you can perform for and in an audience. A simple costume may be necessary. We're working on it though. Not much of a fee: a Tenner and some free drinks probably.
Should be a really fun night.
Only show interest if you are able to make it that night and can get home(drunk) late.

Cheers guys!

Check out my Gallery!!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Do it guys! I am! You'll see me at the juggling club later today trying to learn how to walk on stilts ready for 2 days time! biggrin LOL!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
Is the juggling club still going? I've missed two weeks, and it'd be just my luck that the building's been knocked down and all us poor juggling hippies and students and the like kicked out on our arses...

Eww, Liza Minelli...

1,286 posts

Posted:
nope, its on tonight. last one at 52 roscoe street though...........but.............we're moving to number 2 roscoe street aka the projection gallery!

O.B.E.S.E.

Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
Oh good job I'm coming then! Clairebe's not, she had the ill advised notion to get sick. Bloody woman! Someone will have to show me where this new place is, even though it's on the same street... :S

Eww, Liza Minelli...

1,286 posts

Posted:
well, me and lowan did beep at you when we were on our way home last night, but you just looked at us funny and carried on walking.

O.B.E.S.E.

Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
Yeah I thought it was you, but couldn't see, and generally that's what happens when randomers beep at me on the street!

Bloody wanted to come, but the place we went to for food had odd ideas about acceptable waiting times :S

Eww, Liza Minelli...

uncleGsifstranger
13 posts

Posted:
guys.....
totally fuckin top nite last nite at Carnival..... i spoke to the guy at the Samba School and he wants us to be a regular feature - which is nice

he also mentioned something about being involved in the parades they do

nice one dudes - but im completely aching today!!
G

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Yep! Was great on Fri night! Mike and Colin were great and I finally got used to both of my staffs! biggrin

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hey Folks, hows it going? long time no see (which is a bad thing) we need to get together for a meet sometime very very soon!! beena very busy girl just recently!

Im actually just leaving a message for a friend, she is organizing a fire festival soon and is wanting fire spinners to come and spin for them whilst some of the actualy students spin glow and stuff! if anyone is interested in coming down and helpin that would be great! i dont have details just yet but think its going to be on crosy beach, should be a good laugh! ill be on here quite a bit so just leave a message if your interested and ill give more details as i get them!!

Hope all are well!! speak to you soon

Catt xxxx

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

1,286 posts

Posted:
hey catt, lowan and myself were just talking about you the other day! i haven't met you personally yet, but i keep seeing you posting about how you are going to attend the next meet, and you never turn up! you need to start coming to the juggling club or something!

i'm sure some of us would be interested in this 'festival' you speak of, just need more details please!

O.B.E.S.E.

VipesBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
The Juggling Club is at No.2 Roscoe street tonight! Dont forget guys!

See everyone there

Check out my Gallery!!

Hehe, you said 'Member'
105 posts

Posted:
That means I have to try and find it, right?

Same street, how hard can it be?!

Eww, Liza Minelli...

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
i would love to attend the juggling club guys but i have other commitments on a thursday night that i can not get out of! its shame coz i would love to attend.

As for not turning up to meets i know im totally crap and i will try my hardest to get to the next one! thing is you guys usually have them on a sunday and i work till 930, so thats usually why i cant come then, but anyway keep me posted for the next one!!!

Me and flameboy are meeting with ym housemate soon to sort out the fire thing, so will give you details when i have them!

other than that keep me posted on when the next meet is nd i shall try my very hardest to get there!

Catt xxx

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Catt

Hey Folks, hows it going? long time no see (which is a bad thing) we need to get together for a meet sometime very very soon!! beena very busy girl just recently!

Im actually just leaving a message for a friend, she is organizing a fire festival soon and is wanting fire spinners to come and spin for them whilst some of the actualy students spin glow and stuff! if anyone is interested in coming down and helpin that would be great! i dont have details just yet but think its going to be on crosy beach, should be a good laugh! ill be on here quite a bit so just leave a message if your interested and ill give more details as i get them!!

Hope all are well!! speak to you soon

Catt xxxx

Are you referring to Crosby Beach by any chance? When is the meet going to be?

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
lol yeah crosby beach would be the one lowan, thanks for pointing that out, i must was typing fast was in a rush! am sorting out details tonight will let you all know very soon!!
take care

Catt xxx

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
where abous is number 2 rosco street. Being a stupid southerner i walked around for 45 mins in the rain last nite and couldnt find it. hopefully ill be there next week then

sox

1,286 posts

Posted:
its right down past the bombed out church, you cross the road by hannah's bar and roscoe street carries on over the road. its right down the bottom of the street.

O.B.E.S.E.

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
What's the dealio with the Crosby beach meets. I am going to be living in crosby for 2 weeks as of a week tomorrow so I will be real close. I'm hoping to attend the juggling club on thursday... but I've been so skint recently that it's getting hard to actually get anywhere. I've been housebound for weeks now. Sorry I've been letting you guys down with not comin to meets. I wish I was there cause I miss playin with fire... my pyro side cries for attention. haha... hopefully see you guys soon. Let us know about the crosby meets.

Fire Staff £27, Paraffin £10... setting yourself alight, Priceless!

uncleGsifstranger
13 posts

Posted:
2 roscoe street....... take the street off hardman street that goes down the side of Hot n Tender, the beacon of shite chicken burgers and pizza's..... its all the way down the end, on the left

cant make it tonite dudes, got crap day at work tomoro
gutted

laters
G

ps..... carnival is happening again, and our services are called for once more. im gonna get some ravey glow sticks from Maplins and use them on a random stick for some indoor spins on the stage... anyone intrested?

uncleGsifstranger
13 posts

Posted:
another top nite @ Carnival dudes!

G

VipesBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
 Written by: uncleGsif

another top nite @ Carnival dudes!

G

Oh Yeah, It was great! weavesmiley

Check out my Gallery!!

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
HEY HEY HEY THERE MY LOVELY FELLOW SPINNERS HOW ARE WEL ALL THIS FINE DAY!!
aS YOU KNOW IM TOTALLY RUBBISH AT UPDATING THINGS ON THE INTERNET BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE YOU ON HTIS FIRE FESTIVAL!

Its this SATURDAY, at CROSBY POINT (BEACH). If you would like to come down and help out by spinning beautiful fire for me that would be amazing. If you could get down there for about 6.30 ish, so RUTH (the girl who is organising it all) can tell you what the deal is, and then you can spin to your hearts content. I myself surpise surpise will not be attending as i have to work and cant get out of it (totally gutted) but can you please give lovely ruth a call on 07871661894 just to let her know your going to be attending. Its going to be an awsome event with loads of pubic there, and kids theres going to be lots of lanterns and a giant man thing its cool i promise youll have a great time!!!

Im not going to be able to check on here to much the next couple of days but any questions at all just either get intouch with ruth or you can call me on 07880583348.

Please go it would be a great chance for you all to get together and spin, flameboy is going to be there for sure, so you wont be on your own!!

Take care and speak to you all soon! look forward to getting together for a normal meet with you guys soon too! bye bye

Catt xxx

Catt xxx

Page: ......