Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

ananyanewbie
23 posts

Posted:
Sounds good, although it's probably their oldest tricks I'll need teaching, heh!

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
hey all,
as exams are taking over my life at the mo am thinking of going for a burn on sat arvo maybe to blow off some steam, or burn off some parafin hee hee hee ok ok lame joke! if anyone wishes to join me then your more than welcome. I havent really thought about a time or anything but im sure we can sort something out. Think my friend lucy might come up too, going to into her to fire i rekon!!!
righty ho, wish me luck in my last two exams. i think im going to need it!
Bye for now
Catt xx

ps AC cant wait to see this site

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
i might be able to make it for saturday. can get a cheap day return for £8.20 from my local station into lime street. but i have to get the last train at 8.14pm otherwise i have to get a bus from either manchester piccadilly of airport frown
If i get paid before weekend there is a strong chance i will be there. smile hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Are we spinning at the Cathedral then?

I not sure what time ill be able to get there, ive got training in Birkenhead in the afternoon, might be back by 5, but it coull well be later. Ill let you know.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
hadnt really thought about spinning at the cathederal to be honest pete, i mean we could i guess but i was just going to have a burn, wasnt really going to do a big meet. was just going to head up to sefton park for an hour or so, get out of the flat, iv been going stir crazy all week!!!

Steaks your very welcome to join us, think sox is going to come out to play, but think its going to be an afternoon jobby coz im out in the evening!! let me know what you think but the more the merrier!!!!

Anyone else very welcome to come too, like i said wasnt planning of makin a big event of it just wanted to hve a play!
anyway all welcome!!
we are thinkin 5pm up at sefton park, usual spot near the big glass green house thingy m bob!!

see you there! smile

Catt xxx

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Ill come if I find myself with lots of spare time, but itsa unlikely, training will take up a lot of time plus ive just been given a truck load of work to do for tuesday. Ill see what happens wink

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
>>> Post Exam Krazy House Invasion <<<

Would anyone be interested in a post exam HoP Liverpool night out? Could do it for the Saturaday All Nighter! Spin all night? Who could say no? LOL!

FB, Yay! MSN group sounds cool!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
yeah the hotmail thing is a really gd idea cos am neva on here but always on msn !! also we could sort things out (meets n opinions) alot faster on msn.

some of u guys r havin exams n dont have much time in the day so wa u's think about at night on saturday 21st of jan is only a few pounds to get in £2 or £3 not much. its open 9pm - 3am 3 floors metal,dance n oldies so dif types of music to spin 2!! let me know wa yea's think thens

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy theyre all over, actually had a nervous breakdown yesterday! and now chemistry (which i was deading) is out of the way and wasnt so bad i can finally beathe and have a life!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Am going out big time tonight, and then who knows.....

OH THE FUN FUN FUN

must remeber one assignment left to do and hand in, not just all fun and games ha ha ha

Well hope all are good and ill catch a few of you later!
bye bye

Catt xxx

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
well done on making it through the exams Catt hug kiss

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Cool, tomorrow in the KHouse then weavesmiley

We should meet somewhere before, cos itll be harder to find each other in the House even when we are waving luminous balls about the place!

The easiest thing would probably to just meet on the street outside KH. What time - 9? If we're the first to get in there'll be pleanty of space biggrin

Making the MSN Group looks pretty easy, Ill take care of it. But we need to choose a wicked name!

Everyone make a suggestion and give their thoughts on previously mentioned names.

I reckon something like "Fire in Liverpool", something along those lines, we could have something really wacky like "Fiery Pit of Doom" but then peeps wouldnt have a clue what it was about and we want new peeps to find it easily when they search on the web.

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
got a tournament this weekend so gonna miss out ubbcrying

hope all is successful and see you guys at the following meet...
looks like this is gonna be a regular thing!!

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
wa bout "Fires of fury" *shrug* errm well i'll deffo be in the KH tomorrow i will get there for 9 n meet up with the peeps that r going outside if yeas like...let me know plz guys

Joe

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
"Liverpool Fire Spinners Union", "Liverpool Circle of Fire", "Liverpool Union of Flames" = LUF? I think Liverpool, fire and flame is needed in the title spinner would be preferable. smile

Yeah, I should be there for the KH meet as well! Hope everyone is done with their exam and would be joining us for this! biggrin
EDITED_BY: Alien_Concept (1137789137)

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
funds are against me getting over to liverpool tomorrow frown

will deffinatly try to make the next meet though smile

Owner of Clarence_Quack

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
hey all,

even though i instigated the meet today, im not going to be able to make it, i have to go back to manchester, something has gone off at home! but promise will make the next one!!! sorry for the late notice!
Gutted that i cant make crazy house tonight either!!! will have to do another one sometime!!

Ill have a think of names, Similar to Ac's I like liverpools ring of fire!! but ill see if i can can come up with anything else to put into the pot!!!!
Sorry you cant make it steaks!! but next time for usre

Have a good burn if you go and ill catch you all soon!!

Catt xxx

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
"Liverpool's Spinners Circle of Fire"

"Spinning Fire in Liverpool"

Keep the ideas coming, Ill do it when a few peeps settle on one name devil

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
sorry i didnt catch up with anyone last nite it was gone 12 by the time we managed to get to the krazy house so.

catch u soon

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
Hey all, am just wondering if any of u's do fire spinning in town n if so where ? get bk to me
Joe :-)

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
We're allowed to spin outside the Metro Cathedral, we're gonna try to get a meet there.

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
yeah should deff get a meet going on there sometime!!!
Really think im going to go for a burn when i get back to lpool this sunday night!! but not sure, if anyone else free then would love to meet up!
how did the KH go?? any good?

Catt xxx

ananyanewbie
23 posts

Posted:
I'm back on Wednesday! Late Wednesday 'til early Monday!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Ok, Im going for "Liverpool Spinner's Ring of Fire" devil

Ill let you know when its all sorted and what you need to do biggrin

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Ok chaps, here it is:

https://groups.msn.com/LiverpoolSpinnersRingofFire

Go here and, hopefully, it'll ask you for some info which gets passed on to me and ill let you in.

BTW - Not sure how it happened, but its made my name "I Like Spinning Fire" instead of "Flame Boy". You can change your name (and whole profile) but MSN reckon this option isnt working at the mo...so I guess for now Im "I Like Spinning Fire".
See you on the inside biggrin

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Im going to change my name too! woohoooo

Just been and had a spin in my local park, was great even some of the park rangers came and watched me and i didnt get shouted at!! yay!

Right ill catch you all soon!
have fun! xxx

Catt xxx

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I joined, but im not changing my name, ive used that nic on msn for about 5 years now.

F.B. if you want any help with the group PM me, im a manager in another group on msn, so have some idea of haw thinks work wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
Heyy all i aint done any fire spinning yet n its my mates birthday on saturday so id luv to get a few peeps together n have my first fire spin on me mates birthday she'd love it 2 as she aint seen it before!! saturday 28th of jan..its very short notice i know but i only got told myself a few days ago if any1 could help me out that would be awesome...let me know plz :-)

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
im up for it but only have my glow poi to play with. anyone else?

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
yea same ere scuba_sox i have glow sticks n fire poi but av neva lit em so am unsure *shrug* we could have the meet in town somewhere n then go to some clubs maybe if any1 is up for that ???

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Sorry mate, no can do. Its Chinese New Year on the 28th so I am going to have to stay home and celebrate. :P

Page: ......