• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...1415161718...40
Aryth
SILVER Member since May 2005

Aryth

in a beautiful daze....

Total posts: 134
Posted:After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Delete Topic

Flame Boy
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

Flame Boy

veteran

Total posts: 1508
Posted:Ok, Im going for "Liverpool Spinner's Ring of Fire" devil

Ill let you know when its all sorted and what you need to do biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Delete

Flame Boy

Flame Boy

veteran

Posted:Ok chaps, here it is:

http://groups.msn.com/LiverpoolSpinnersRingofFire
br>
Go here and, hopefully, it'll ask you for some info which gets passed on to me and ill let you in.

BTW - Not sure how it happened, but its made my name "I Like Spinning Fire" instead of "Flame Boy". You can change your name (and whole profile) but MSN reckon this option isnt working at the mo...so I guess for now Im "I Like Spinning Fire".
See you on the inside biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Delete

Catt
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Catt

Total posts: 103
Posted:Im going to change my name too! woohoooo

Just been and had a spin in my local park, was great even some of the park rangers came and watched me and i didnt get shouted at!! yay!

Right ill catch you all soon!
have fun! xxx

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

Delete

steaks
SILVER Member since Dec 2005

steaks

former manc tour guide

Total posts: 1909
Posted:I joined, but im not changing my name, ive used that nic on msn for about 5 years now.

F.B. if you want any help with the group PM me, im a manager in another group on msn, so have some idea of haw thinks work wink

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

gothic

Total posts: 29
Posted:Heyy all i aint done any fire spinning yet n its my mates birthday on saturday so id luv to get a few peeps together n have my first fire spin on me mates birthday she'd love it 2 as she aint seen it before!! saturday 28th of jan..its very short notice i know but i only got told myself a few days ago if any1 could help me out that would be awesome...let me know plz :-)

Delete

scuba_sox

Total posts: 51
Posted:im up for it but only have my glow poi to play with. anyone else?

Delete

gothic

Posted:yea same ere scuba_sox i have glow sticks n fire poi but av neva lit em so am unsure *shrug* we could have the meet in town somewhere n then go to some clubs maybe if any1 is up for that ???

Delete

Loewan
BRONZE Member since Aug 2005

Loewan

and behold!

Total posts: 464
Posted:Sorry mate, no can do. Its Chinese New Year on the 28th so I am going to have to stay home and celebrate. :P

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

Delete

gothic

Posted:arr dont worry bout it then guys thx anyways :-)

Delete

Catt

Catt

Posted:Ola fokes!!

not going to be able to make it im affraid not coming back to liverpool till sunday! hope you have a crackin time though!
xx bounce

Catt xxx

Delete

Flame Boy

Flame Boy

veteran

Posted:I will be in either rowing or in a total state of relexation tomorrow so will have to miss the fiery fun devil Sorry

Delete

gothic

Posted:Hey all am goin the Krazy House tonight bout 10:30ish any1 care to join me on the first floor would be Kool !!...hmm me n my mate was thinkin of a fire spin next weekend 4th feb ... we aint planned anythin yet just a thought who could make that date, wa days best ?

errm has any1 got any info on the msn group thingy

l8r's all

Delete

scuba_sox

Posted:http://groups.msn.com/LiverpoolSpinnersRingofFire
br>

thats the link to the page

Delete

Catt

Catt

Posted:Whad up peeps!!!

Sorry wont be able to make the burn on the 4th if your doing one, its my birthday ont he 3rd so going out celebrating, but will be in the KH on the sat night if anyone fancies joining me and my little friendy pies!!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!!!

Hope all are good!

love C xx

Catt xxx

Delete

helen_melen_mouse

Total posts: 15
Posted:Happy birthday Catt!! beerchug

will prob be inKH myself on that delightful eve, so may see you there, will prob take my globalz so everyone can find me!

Found an fantastic place to burn, been doing it down by strawberry fields (as in the beatle's song) my office is down there and it's now this awesome creative prayer room thing but theres also huge grassy grounds totally sheltered by the huge ex-orphanage and theres hot drinks and music on tap! woohoo!

it's near hope uni and buses go from town so next time i plan to go there i'll post it up and you can all come too!

Delete

Flame Boy

Flame Boy

veteran

Posted:Many happy returns to the BDay gal!!!

Where is this cool place to spin Helen?

Delete

helen_melen_mouse

Posted:second page! cant believe i had to go to second page of meets forum to find this! has everyone migrated to msn?
ah well.
strawberry fields is just before you get to woolton, off menlove avenue by hope university, there is abus direct from town, 76. was there on thursday night last minute, was an after work spin, was ace!
will def try to post it up next time we go. flameboy- met Adrian last week he's a cool guy, should get him along to meets. that is when i finally manage to meet you all!!!

Delete

Flame Boy

Flame Boy

veteran

Posted:We need a bus to get there? We need a spot we can walk to, its a pain in the arse getting on a bus with a big bag and a 6 foot staff.

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Hey guys, my my I havnt been in here sine the very first liverpool meet, and then I didnt go.

Have been thinking bout seeing if I can make the next liverpool meet, any plans for one coming up at all?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

steaks

steaks

former manc tour guide

Posted:over in the msn group ive suggested the end of the month for a meet outside the wigwam churchy thing up by JMU (25/26th feb) if that suits people

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

helen_melen_mouse

Posted:yeh i guess if you have staff it's annoying, was thinking for the guys who bus to sefton anyway it's not much different. you can walk it from sefton in about 25 mins. but i promise you it's a very good place. ah well. see what happens. wigwam sounds good though. hopefully i'll make that one.

Delete

lemminglady
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

Total posts: 63
Posted:Sefton PARK, SEFTOn PARK!!!! Comeon... it's brought up pretty much every time we organise a meet (well by me anyway)
hehehe

Oh n hello (I've finally got internet back after a month drought wave

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

Delete

scuba_sox

Posted:really short notice i know but im fealing a bit down so im gonna go and spin in sefton tonight if anyones up for it.

sox

Delete

lemminglady
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

Total posts: 63
Posted:Fraid I'm jetting off to belfast tonight...
here's a big hug hug ubbrollsmile hug
hope spinning puts the worlds to right

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

Delete

steaks

steaks

former manc tour guide

Posted:Belfast, as in that msall village north of the irish border? Have fun over there sweety and hopefully see you again soon hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

Loewan
BRONZE Member since Aug 2005

Loewan

and behold!

Total posts: 464
Posted:This is well confusing. So the next meet will be at the Strawberry Field? Have we got a date for that yet?

And I am thinking of popping down to the Manchester Meet on the 19th. Anyone fancy joining me? People who have been should already know who good a meet in Manchester is! For those of you who have not been, all I can say is that it is definitely worth going to get your feet wet!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

Delete

steaks

steaks

former manc tour guide

Posted:Lo is right, the manchester meet is deffinatly worth a visit, we rock biggrin

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

fire_fairy_liquid
BRONZE Member since Oct 2005

fire_fairy_liquid

enthusiast

Total posts: 287
Posted:right can someone please pm me about the next meet as to where and when coz im new to liverpool and have no idea about where anythign is so knowing me i will get lost lol

i usually go to the manchester meets there really good btw and deffo worth a look in lol

but iv been getting bored seein the same people and thought i might broaden my horizons and see bout liverpool meets someone help me please <happy>

thanks for burning with me

Delete

steaks

steaks

former manc tour guide

Posted:Lee i'll call you later today with info about the next liverpool meet, as i seem to be organising it right now wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

fire_fairy_liquid
BRONZE Member since Oct 2005

fire_fairy_liquid

enthusiast

Total posts: 287
Posted:cool cheers steaks : D

thanks for burning with me

Delete

Page: 1...1415161718...40