Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
arr dont worry bout it then guys thx anyways :-)

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Ola fokes!!

not going to be able to make it im affraid not coming back to liverpool till sunday! hope you have a crackin time though!
xx bounce

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I will be in either rowing or in a total state of relexation tomorrow so will have to miss the fiery fun devil Sorry

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
Hey all am goin the Krazy House tonight bout 10:30ish any1 care to join me on the first floor would be Kool !!...hmm me n my mate was thinkin of a fire spin next weekend 4th feb ... we aint planned anythin yet just a thought who could make that date, wa days best ?

errm has any1 got any info on the msn group thingy

l8r's all

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
https://groups.msn.com/LiverpoolSpinnersRingofFire

thats the link to the page

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Whad up peeps!!!

Sorry wont be able to make the burn on the 4th if your doing one, its my birthday ont he 3rd so going out celebrating, but will be in the KH on the sat night if anyone fancies joining me and my little friendy pies!!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!!!

Hope all are good!

love C xx

Catt xxx

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday Catt!! beerchug

will prob be inKH myself on that delightful eve, so may see you there, will prob take my globalz so everyone can find me!

Found an fantastic place to burn, been doing it down by strawberry fields (as in the beatle's song) my office is down there and it's now this awesome creative prayer room thing but theres also huge grassy grounds totally sheltered by the huge ex-orphanage and theres hot drinks and music on tap! woohoo!

it's near hope uni and buses go from town so next time i plan to go there i'll post it up and you can all come too!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Many happy returns to the BDay gal!!!

Where is this cool place to spin Helen?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
second page! cant believe i had to go to second page of meets forum to find this! has everyone migrated to msn?
ah well.
strawberry fields is just before you get to woolton, off menlove avenue by hope university, there is abus direct from town, 76. was there on thursday night last minute, was an after work spin, was ace!
will def try to post it up next time we go. flameboy- met Adrian last week he's a cool guy, should get him along to meets. that is when i finally manage to meet you all!!!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
We need a bus to get there? We need a spot we can walk to, its a pain in the arse getting on a bus with a big bag and a 6 foot staff.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, my my I havnt been in here sine the very first liverpool meet, and then I didnt go.

Have been thinking bout seeing if I can make the next liverpool meet, any plans for one coming up at all?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
over in the msn group ive suggested the end of the month for a meet outside the wigwam churchy thing up by JMU (25/26th feb) if that suits people

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
yeh i guess if you have staff it's annoying, was thinking for the guys who bus to sefton anyway it's not much different. you can walk it from sefton in about 25 mins. but i promise you it's a very good place. ah well. see what happens. wigwam sounds good though. hopefully i'll make that one.

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
Sefton PARK, SEFTOn PARK!!!! Comeon... it's brought up pretty much every time we organise a meet (well by me anyway)
hehehe

Oh n hello (I've finally got internet back after a month drought wave

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
really short notice i know but im fealing a bit down so im gonna go and spin in sefton tonight if anyones up for it.

sox

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
Fraid I'm jetting off to belfast tonight...
here's a big hug hug ubbrollsmile hug
hope spinning puts the worlds to right

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Belfast, as in that msall village north of the irish border? Have fun over there sweety and hopefully see you again soon hug

Owner of Clarence_Quack

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
This is well confusing. So the next meet will be at the Strawberry Field? Have we got a date for that yet?

And I am thinking of popping down to the Manchester Meet on the 19th. Anyone fancy joining me? People who have been should already know who good a meet in Manchester is! For those of you who have not been, all I can say is that it is definitely worth going to get your feet wet!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Lo is right, the manchester meet is deffinatly worth a visit, we rock biggrin

Owner of Clarence_Quack

fire_fairy_liquidBRONZE Member
enthusiast
287 posts

Posted:
right can someone please pm me about the next meet as to where and when coz im new to liverpool and have no idea about where anythign is so knowing me i will get lost lol

i usually go to the manchester meets there really good btw and deffo worth a look in lol

but iv been getting bored seein the same people and thought i might broaden my horizons and see bout liverpool meets someone help me please

thanks for burning with me

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Lee i'll call you later today with info about the next liverpool meet, as i seem to be organising it right now wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

fire_fairy_liquidBRONZE Member
enthusiast
287 posts

Posted:
cool cheers steaks : D

thanks for burning with me

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
The Next Liverpool meet is on saturday 25th Feb meeting outside the methodist church for 5pm (the wigwam one by JMU)
Hope to see some of you there

Lee I'll call you later in the week to arange meeting you in Liverpool to show you where it is wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
cool i bought some new poi last night so ill see you there.........

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
*Bump*

ok peeps this is only 4 days away now.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hey all!!!
Sorry havent been around for a while,im struggelin with the old net connection! Will hopefully join you guys late on on the 25th, im working till 9.30pm so iff you guys are still around ill come and spin but if not then ill jus thave to maek the next meet!!
if peeps could let me know whats happening and if your all still there at about 9.45ish that would be great mobi num is 07880583348, cheers all!!

Catt xxx

firelightBRONZE Member
67 posts

Posted:
hey gothic

did u have good time in rockworld on sat nite. hope u remember me we got talked about firestaff and fire poi. my is dawny. hope to hear from u soon.

love fire to play with, love the wonderful colours in the fire.

Burkeynewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Are there going to be any more Liverpool meets in the near future?

Crisps crisps crisps yum yum

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
My girlfriend (in Manchester) has just told me it is utterly freezing and snowing over there; she reckons our fingers most definately will be nunb within a fairly short period of time, so to be honest, it doesnt really sound worth it, especially travelling from Liverpool and back again.
So sorry guys, we'll just have to hope for warmer weather next time.

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
im probably gonna go to green bank park later on to spin in the snow if anyone want to come... see you there

Page: ......