Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Um can I just ask where was everyone last night? I was there for almost an hour and no one turned up! :/

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hey i turned up admitedly a little late and no one was there i got to the station about 9 was held up by stu who had my poi and was giving me a lift, we still had a spin untill about 12

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
couldn't make it in the end. i'm away this weekend, but i should be up for a meet the week after.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hey guys whos up for a spin on saturday usual time 8 / 8:30 meet at ainsdale station then moving to the beach

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
I'll be there if you guys will be! Been dying to get out of the house and I finish college for ever this week so it'll be a celebration.

JD

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
I am due back in Liverpool to visit my folk so I will probably pop down for a spin if weather permits.

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

1,286 posts

Posted:
i'd be there if i wasn't intending to go out and get paraletic with an old friend of mine!!

O.B.E.S.E.

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
ive got a few new things to play with and try out sparler poi and green flames stu has also got something he wants to try out not quite sure what, hes keeping it a secret so i'll be there for deffo come rain or shine.

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Sorry guys but I am going to have to drop out of this one. My housemate has finally managed to get hold of a copy of the Mario Kart for Wii so I won't be coming back to Liverpool this weekend. Will definitely come back for next weekend tho (I have to get my gear ready for Glastonbury anyway)!

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
you lucky git getting to go to glastonbury i would be going but work wont let me have the time off. sparkler poi is awesome i just need to try out a few diferent designs of building them to give a longer burn i need to perfect them for beat-herder festival so i will be up for a meet this weekend especialy since its solstice aswell and depending on my time off hopefully it'll be an all-nighter if any ones interested.

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
who's up for a meet this weekend on sat 20th for solstice? it should be a late one. Unfortunately i'm working on the sat and sun but its not going to stop me from going, i'll just be down a little later than usual about 10:30ish and i dont plan on leaving untill sunrise as per the tradition of solstice.

if your heading straight down to the beach the meeting point is at the far end by the railings (turn left when you get on the beach)
EDITED_BY: fire.chef (1213885048)

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
um... friday is the 20th not saturday. If it's on saturday then sure I'll be there. Just let me know! Thanks!

JD

1,286 posts

Posted:
the solstice is actually friday, its the 20th this year, which is confusing, as its been the 21st for aaaaages, and it'll be back to being the 21st next year.

O.B.E.S.E.

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Leap Year? Well then this one is extra special if it is! biggrin

1,286 posts

Posted:
well done that girl...that's probably why! are we meeting tonight then?

O.B.E.S.E.

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
oh god damn it, ive been thinking that the 20th was saturday need to start checking my calender properly, im not sure what i can do tonight as all plans are based around sat night. hmmn... tricky one. I think that we should meet on saturday and still treat it as if its solstice and kid ourselfs about it. as ive said before though i'll only be able to get there about 10:30ish depending when i finsh work but ill defenitly be down meet at the far end of the beach and i'll head straight down there

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hey uys howz it goin? not a bad meet on sat shame about the rain though. deffinatly to be repeated not too sure when as its glasto this weekend and beat-herder next weekend you should all go to that if you can tickets available on the gate about £55 its an awesome festival check it out on beatherder.co.uk
anyways back to the next meet, it should be the weekend after beat herder we'll bring the gennie and sound system again so bring whatever tunes you like.

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, Ive finally got some free time on my hands so might be able to attend some object manipulation gatherings if they're still going on.

Also, is anyone driving to 'Play' on the wednesday? I'm 99% sure I'm going although I need to come back on saturday which is gash, I imagine I'll catch a train then unless a driver is also coming back then.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

1,286 posts

Posted:
i'm driving there on the wednesday, but already have a full car i'm afraid pete.

O.B.E.S.E.

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hi guy's wowz it goin? and hello to those from beat-herder that i told to check this site and thread for our gatherings, speaking of wich who's up fo a spin next weekend?

its a shame play has been cancelled, has any got any other plans?
EDITED_BY: fire.chef (1215687330)

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Hey

Is there a meet on for Liverpool soon? At all? Been kinda quiet! :/

JD

KonstantinGOLD Member
journeyman
66 posts

Posted:
Hello

I just came to liverpool for some days from Lithuania

Any spinners arround? would be very nice to meet. I'll stay here til Sunday.

Konstantin
EDITED_BY: fire_freaks (1216899208)

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Yo Konstantin!

Nice ta meet ya. It's a bit hard organising a meet but whenever it's just me and meh socks I hang out in St Georges Garden right next to Queen Square. I prolly be around there from noon onwards!

JD
x

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hey guys hows your summer goin so far? is anyone up for a spin this weekend i think i'll have either sat or fri off and im not goin to any festies this weekend so it would be cool if we had a bit of a spin and burn

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

fanged_angelBRONZE Member
poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE !! iv been in touch with somebody who owns a dance studio in liverpool (on parliament street) and who is learning poi so we`re trying to arrange a regular meet nothing is confirmed yet but i thought id get the advertising in early to try and get a bigger crowd, so tell all your friends that its coming soon.

the same place will also have pole dancing aerial dance, trapeze, corde lisse, belly dancing locking cheerleading and chinese pole, hoop and silks and quite a few other things, all put on by the same lovely lady so it should be quite a fun place to be.

if theres any particular days/ times anything like that which people cant attend let me know and il try and make sure everybody is happy
x

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Yorukunde!

When abouts is it coming? Because I'm moving away to go to Uni in just over three weeks time. It'd be nice to go to that while I'm still here and learn some new skills etc etc.
JD
x

uncleGsifstranger
13 posts

Posted:
watching with interest.... been a while since i had a burn

G

I love Tea, I mean, i REALLY love tea

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
So any news on how this this new venue is coming along? I am sure once the place has been confirmed, we can start distributing those posters I have been making. And we should confirm the place before the university fresher's week so we can do some recruiting.

Would be ace if we could have the night on Fri/Sat. A nice little burn to kick start the weekend! And is there anywhere near the dance studio where we can have a burn?

Originally Posted By: uncleGsifwatching with interest.... been a while since i had a burn

G

Hey Uncle! Long time no see dude! Would be great to hook up for a burn sometime! Its been too long!!!

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Hi Liverpool people. I thought I'd drop into you're topic (looks nice in here, loving what you've done with the place) to tell you about something amazing thats happening in your city.

I'm sure you've all seen the posters for La Machine ditted around. Well I've been working on the build up to the event. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!

Its going to be amazing. Trust me, you've never seen anything like it!

The details should be becomming clearer on Thursday but keep your eyes peeled and have a look at the site for details (keep checking, they will be updated soon).
I wish I could say more but I have been sworn to secrecy.

Please dont miss it though. You will seriously regret it.

I'll be in the city on Friday evening to see it. If you know me get over and look out for me. If not just get over and check it out. Its soooooooooooooo cool!

The site is...

https://www.lamachine.co.uk/

1,286 posts

Posted:
thanks for the heads up seye! i'll look out for the location release on the website

O.B.E.S.E.

Page: ......