Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
ok - plz forgive my ignorance - where am i going and at what time shall i b there????

it's a mad world...and i love it!!!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
Written by: Neon Shaolin

btw, where is the 1pm meeting place?

lol thats what ive been trying to find out, ill ask again shall i

bj and gary, are we meeting in manc for a drink at 1, or liverpool (traveling together)

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Right, BJC out of the way so i can think about Liverpool....

Pete - can Ro, Cantus and i stop at yours as well?
If so I'll drive us up there so will need directions to yours and what time... kiss

Haven't read any of the thread but it seems suitably loose on arrangements so far so i guess I haven't missed too much ubblol - herding cats.....

Is the plan similar to a Manc meet - ie meet mid/late afternoon, spin til 10/10 then off to the pub/club? Hope so - if I'm not driving I can leave my sensible head at Pete's biggrin ubbloco

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well gazabee sent me a pm (and I think the same one to jen and maybie dave) asking whats what, I think he can give us a lift from manchester too liverpool, I wouldnt mind going for that...unless I interperated his pm wrong, then please let me know.

So basicly it would mean meeting jen and I in manchester at oxford road station and going to liverpool from there. (and anyone else who can fit in his car)

So if thats how its gonna work (seems the best idea) jen can I meet you in manchester? Or possible bolton or preston wichever place you live I forget lol. I mean if we time it right we end up getting the same train anyway

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
Whoops.. in my last PM I said Piccadilly, and then I read BJs post, we can do Oxford road just as easily!!

So meeting at Oxford Rd at 12 as opposed to Pic... we should all just post on here to arrange, PMs are fiddly!

Gary x

Stuck in my Poi comfort zone....

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Gazz I'll be coming straight from Leyland so someone else can have a lift from Manc instead.i.e. Millhouse (he'll need the money more than I do)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
Written by: Aryth

who's going to play shepherd and guide us all to the pier head, i don't know the way, especially since they started all the new construction work around town.

Not to worry there are plenty people who know.....4 sleeps to go!

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Hope everyone is getting excited...

Spider, be good or you will be off to bed with no supper!

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
i would b if i knew where i was going???

it's a mad world...and i love it!!!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Yo hank, get someones mobile number and call them for directions. Or ask a local (if you can understand what there saying)

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
Right, where is Mill then? Oi Mill... do ya wanna lift to Liverpool? Leaving Oxford Road at 12, getting to Liverpool for 1, going for a swift pint before we meet the others at the station for 2... Or where ever it is that we are meetin everyone...

Does that make sense to everyone... BJ, send me ya number so I can stalk, I mean contact ya on Saturday wink

Gary x

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
We could meet up on the M56, then we'll have at least 2 cars together biggrin no point in us coming into Manc and back out again as you'll pass us on the way - J10 is good for us....

And mill has no internet so Dave has to pass on messages...

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ahhh crap, I got called in to work on saturday, what a surprise they dump me with everyones unwanted shifts every friggin week, and there the worst ones to.

Well fcuck em I was thinking of quiting anyway, this saturday is just to much! When it interupts poi meets its gone too far! Will tell em tomorow, and if they bitch I will tell em they should be gratefull im giving them warning to get someone to cover, it be much easyer for me to turn my phone off for three days and just not turn up mwhahah, but I wont do that :P (shame)

Cant wait till sat, I'll pm you my number around friday gaz, cant wait to see everyone again, and E I'll catch you at nottingham.

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
Hey Elaine... I was gonna go the M62 straight through... It'll only take 45 mins from Mcr that way... Always happy to deviate though... Will call ya before Friday to sort...

And by Dave, do ya mean Neon? If so... Neon, tell Mill he can have a lift if he wants one! We won't be able to fit his Uni in though wink

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Just realised that the meet is going to be on a Sat! I am going to have to work in the evening! Will come back out for the nightout tho. So any ideas where everyone's going? UV sounds awesome!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
**********URGENT MESSAGE TO MANC HOPPERS*********

*************************Official and Final***********************

I'm really really sorry everyone, but my dad won't let me have you guys over for the night. Dont know what he thinks will happen, but he's being a major tit about this.

I'd also like to apologize that its last minute I have to cancel. He's been away in Spain for a week (he can go to Spain, but he wont let me have a few friends over for the night) so I have been unable to discuss the matter with him.

So, once again, i'm really really sorry to let you guys down.

Casa Flashpoint is closed to HoPpers.

[censored] it and [censored] and [censored] and arse. my dad is a twat and i'm going to get a message from the mods about my swearing.

censored

end message

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
well a) tiz will have car space for any manc peeps who needs a lift, and
b) anyone got a place to crash ubbangel

sorry to hear that pete, dont worry itll be ok hug

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Does this mean an all-nighter is off or on?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Well, on if we go to the Krazy House, cos then Manc peeps et al can get home on the train in the am...

Any other opinions?

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ooooooh im so annoyed right now. I cant get out of working saturday after all now, so I cant go to the liverpool meet. God damit!

I guess I can turn this around into something good, given in my notice at work so they dont own me after the 13th, 2 weeks notice gah how retarded is that grrrr. Well it means more money so I have more of a chance to go to nottingham manchester and bath now, and the next job I get will be one with a normal friggin week not this stupid one im on now.

Excuse me while I burn effigies of my boss, I'll even make a speacial one for the actuall building.

Have fun guys

*walks off cursing*

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
UV UV UV UV UV UV UV!

smile

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i like UV biggrin it makes pretty colours

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Hmm gonna have to re-think now... i really would like to party just a little bit - feck ALOT - but Cantus can't come if I don't drive due to lack of funds frown

Trains back to Nrothwich are pretty scarce on Sunday - ie there's ONE all day!! At 11.00am - how does that fit in with anything? Or can i blag floorspace at someone's in Manc and do it that way? puurrrleeeeze? ubbangel

Euonymous Europeus

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
People would always be welcome to stop at mine in Manc, but I won't be there!! But, just so ya know for future reference!!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
your always welcome at mine...

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
For your info:

Hi there peeps, I hope you are all fine and dandy! Sadly this will be the last UltraViolet for this year, and it goes a bit like this...

Trancin' on the Terrace with
Digital Daz
Halojen
MetroGnome

Bangin' it out in the Bassment with
Kev Thompson
Tim GTI
Sean E-G

We hope you'll all join us for one last stomp on the 'Rock' for 2005.

9.00 -2.00
£7.00 or £5.00 NUS
Doors close at 11.30pm
Stall with wonderful and warm creations
Bar
And chewy sweets on the way in...mmm!!

For anyone wanting to go back to the Wirral after the meet! All us who come over will be going back there!

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Are the Manc peeps going to UV or catching a train back?

Euonymous Europeus

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
im goin with the flow, would like to go but if peeps arent and theres a lack of a crash place then train shrug

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
sniff* noone I know wants to go with me to poi then UV... I know I'm suddenly going to develop acute shyness and hide

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
's alright i don't know anyone who'll be there either, so i could end up hiding with you!!

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Page: ......