Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
7 of the clock is groovy, im bringing lots of stuff.

Only place I know to get paraffin is Homebase, its out of town near B&Q, Halfords, all those types of place.

Sefton is pretty laaaaaaaaarrge tho, where abouts?
Hears my mob no if peeps need to call someone:
07904 814 378

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
ok 7pm in front of the palm house gates then??
see you there

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
I found paraffin in a paint shop, near the Chines arch, but I thank you for the information smile

7pm in front of the palm house gates is O.K., see you there smile
I get ready for you, I can`t speak too good english wink I think, some weeks and I will speak better... smile

Oh, why exciting... wink

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Wow! My first burn. And that... was... awesome! Can't wait until my next burn!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ahem
i think you guys should take a look [Old link]

its about time you lot came over ubbangel
week on sunday is gonna be a big meet biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
Hi!
I`m sorry, becouse I was not coming back at friday, 9 o` clock. I was walk all day at friday, and I was wery tired. I hope, next time... smile

What was in the palm house? ...and the psy party was it good?
I love psytrance, I was organized and designed parties in Hungary.

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Written by: uszidzsinga

Hi!
I`m sorry, becouse I was not coming back at friday, 9 o` clock. I was walk all day at friday, and I was wery tired. I hope, next time... smile

What was in the palm house? ...and the psy party was it good?
I love psytrance, I was organized and designed parties in Hungary.

Oh don't worry about that. There are plans of making The Liverpool Meet a regular thing. Didn't went to the PsyTrance thing in the end but I love Psytrance too. What DJ do you like?

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
O.K., I`m don`worry, be happy now wink

Oh, what dj I like? I know only Hungarians smile
I know as good, Eskimo is British. It`s correct? My favorite is Era, with a live conga girl, Fatee. (really live music). I like very much the bold-crazy-underground dj-s, as Jadviga, Nasca, Steiner...

And you? Who is the best, in the U.K. ? smile smile smile

In Hungary 90% of the juggler population like psytrance. The best jugglers are party people, and the greatest 5 days juggler camp in the country (www.nomanslandfestival.com https://goa.hu/galleria/nomansland2005/
) is an open air psy party.

But, what`s the mean in the U.K.? That is a question! My question... wink
In Liverpool have a juggler club? ... or juggler shop? How popular is the juggling in the U.K.? What`s the main instruments?

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
I am thinking of popping down to the Manchester meet this Sunday. Would any of the Liverpool crew want to join me?

Yeah, I like Eskimo too. I think my favourite is Black and White and GMS tho.

We have a broader music taste amongst the spinner population but I think electronics is something all spinners could dance to. wink

I think they had a juggling club in Liverpool University but it was suspended because the core members had other commitments. To be honest, I can't tell you much about juggling. I am only here for the spinning. tongue

Any of the Liverpool wants to join me for a trip up Manchester this Sunday can contact me on 07709114926. biggrin

Come on! It will be fun!
EDITED_BY: Alien_Concept (1132233840)

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hey there guys,

i noticed that you meet up occasionally in sefton park, and well as im new to poi im looking for all the help i can get, and was wondering if you meet up again maybe i could join you!!???
Just thought i would ask, its cool if not!

speak to you later

Catt

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
Catt, if you would like, i can show you somethings with poi, but I also beginner smile My main instrument is a flowerstick, and I can play with staff, and a little with poi wink

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
That sounds great hun, would love to meet up and practice im up for learning anything new. I must admit im not sure what a flower stick is??? you have me intrigued!!! biggrin Let me know when your free and we can sort something out. wink

weavesmiley
EDITED_BY: Catt (1132674584)

Catt xxx

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
What's a flower stick? Do you set fire to it?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Flower Stick = Devil Stick?

Flame Boy! You have been making yourself known haven't you? My friend kept telling me about this fire spinner outside some bars in town!

Anyway, I think we need to have a Liverpool meet before everyone goes home for X'Mas! And there is going to be a meet in Manchester on the 11th!

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Yeah a meet in liverpool would be great!!! we should sort something out!! Im heading back to manchester for xmas about the 16th of dec so if we can we should organise something for before then!!!

and is a flower stick a devil sticks???? did we get that sussed out???
OHHH and LOWAN THE POST ABOUT THE CIRCUS LESSON IS UP, GET YOUR NAME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iv already put mine down!! should be good. anyone else put your name down tooo it should be really good!! juggle weavesmiley bounce2

Catt xxx

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I havnt been here in AGES, not since like page 8. Whens the next liverpool meet planned for, or are we being like previouse manchester meets and not being able to make our minds up hehehee

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
I am staying in Liverpool over Christmas anyway so its really up to the uni people to decide when they want the Liverpool Meet.

I am not entirely sure on the circuit meet yet. Will have to see what my financial status is like. biggrin

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I reckon we all congregate outside St Georges for New Year and make lots of fire devil

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
mmmmm would be good for u guys to do something over new year, im going to be back in manchester for it so wont be able to catch up with you then.

Will have to sort out a lpool meet soon!!

smile

Catt xxx

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
hey,

just started playing with a staff and could use a few pointers. if any of you can help let us know

tom

IkleStrawberrySILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
Hey being ne where can I just ask, is it always the Krazyhouse you go to because I really cant stand the place?

~Im playing the game~

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Written by: IkleStrawberry

Hey being ne where can I just ask, is it always the Krazyhouse you go to because I really cant stand the place?

Someone once mentioned a PsyTrance dig in Zanzibar. I would love to go! I haven't been in a Psytrance dig for too long!

17 posts

Posted:
Yeah my friend ryan runs it its called soma sonic, once a month, js missed one though. He does one in southport too called D3E. I know a few EBM places too, but im js trying to get more people to thoese though

~Im playing the game~

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Awww, no! Krazyhouse is brill!!! wink

Hey scuba, I can give you pointers on the staff (long/short, single/double/contact). I haven't met a lot of the other liverpool guys, but out of the ones I have met, no one else does staff so its good to know theres at least one other here biggrin

Is the Psytrance gig a regular thing or was it a one off?

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
cool im a little fed up of practicing in greenbank park with all the pikeys

17 posts

Posted:
Damn its only gna be one offs for now. BUT alien resenance is 21st of Jan, thats miles away but its pleanty of notice, thats ok.

The K aint my scene, I like EBM psy- trance and that, and metal (black/death/thrash/gridcore) and they dont play any. Lil too many drunken people too.

Im buying my B/f a staff for xmas, so there can be one more of you now smile

~Im playing the game~

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
whens the next gathering likly to be?

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Written by: IkleStrawberry

Damn its only gna be one offs for now. BUT alien resenance is 21st of Jan, thats miles away but its pleanty of notice, thats ok.

The K aint my scene, I like EBM psy- trance and that, and metal (black/death/thrash/gridcore) and they dont play any. Lil too many drunken people too.

Im buying my B/f a staff for xmas, so there can be one more of you now smile

Well, it sounds like there has got to be a meet on the 21/01/06 then! And we will have to fit one more meet before the year is over. Could meet up for a spin before a night-out. Anyone got any good recommendation for a good night-out so we can plan around that?

BTW, there is going to be a meet in Manchester on the 11/12/05. Its only going to be £5/45mins on the coach. I will be going. Anyone else interested?

[Old link]
EDITED_BY: Alien_Concept (1133399684)

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Watch out , manc meet might have been moved to the 18th... See above for more details...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

FiraBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
ahhh i missed it frown

ah well, maybe next time!

(Spinning on my own for now) weavesmiley

Page: ......