Page: ...
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

GOT?POIBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Hey Chef,

I'm Warren, one of the organisers of GOT?POI. I'm the one that you spoke to that night. We run a juggling club in Liverpool City Centre on wednesdays if you are ever around for a spin. If you email the details to info@gotpoi.co.uk of fire meets at the beach, i'll post it to all the spinners i know. I'll give you a call some time this week, if you are still on the same number.

Warren
GOT?POI

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hello again warren i might be havin a burn on either the 9th or 10th of july not 100% sure as im not to sure when beatherder is are you still doing wed night meets i might pop down the next time im off on a wed. And loewan hows things did you go to glasto this year?

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

GOT?POIBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Hey all,

Fire meet at Sefton Park, Palm House this Friday at 6:30pm - anyone interested?
Don't forget to search "GOT?POI" on facebook for the up coming meets, we want to make these regular.

Hope to see you all soon. Have fun.

Warren
GOT? POI

GOT?POIBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Hey all,

We have decided that we need regular fire meets with other like minded people! So fire meets will be arranged every FIRST week in a month. Due to weather conditions it's impossible to have a set day, so we'll post updates near the time, with a date, time and place to meet.

The venue will almost certainly be at Sefton Park, Liverpool - We are open to suggestions!

We hope these meets are popular and get a good attendance, if so we'll spend some money on an amp and generator so we all have music.

Hopefully see you all in the first week of December!! smile

Warren
GOT? POI

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:

Heyo

Long time no speak! I'm back in liverpool... I know the weather's a bit well crap but I was wondering if there's any meets or gatherings. It's been a while since I had a good spin and I've started up with devil sticks so wouldn't minde someone giving me a few tips or tricks! Thanks you guys!

JD
x

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
Hey guys. This thread isn't as quick moving as it used to be! Where has the liverpool scene gone?

A free FlameSILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
hey guys my first tiem on this thread, i live over on the wirral in moreton for those who are farmiliar with the wirral, hoylake beach is a really nice area to spin and i do so quite often so if anyone fancys coming with just gimme a shout on this thread. cya

GOT?POIBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Hey all,

We are planning a fire meet for 9pm, Monday 7 June at Formby beach. We'll have an amp, so if you all bring your Ipod etc we can rotate the music. Please come along if you can make it, Liverpool needs a regular fire meet!

Add us on Facebook: "GOT?POI" - we'll keep you up to date on other meets.

Hope to see you all there!

Warren
GOT? POI

Page: ...