Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Yep yep! I'll be there! I hope the weather stays good... and I'm definitely getting paid so saturday is perfect!

Also I think at some point a meet should be made for Liverpool. Ainsdale is a bit of a hike for a few people and now that the weather's good it'd be nice to have a meet in St Georges Gardens or another nice open space. What say you?

fanged_angelBRONZE Member
poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
if theres one in liverpool i can pretty much make sure that your not the only girl there lol! iv got a course to go to for my new job on saturday an sunday frown but if i can still make it i will cos it save me being sat in my house alone from about 7 til when i got to bed frown

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
so saturday it is then ill see yous at 8/8:30 at the train station if anyone doesnt know where the train station is then let me know

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

Quankanenewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hi Liverpool ubbloco!

I look for friendly encounter on Liverpool ubbrollsmile. We are a group of french people who are in england for 3 months to do a work experience and we wish meet some great english people for improve our english and go out the night. Anybody is welcome ! We are 22 years old, so we can drink and go everywhere biggrin

It's also possible to go out on Manchester wink.

Have fun !
EDITED_BY: Quankane (1210926794)

bla bla bla...

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Are you looking for poi or just sillyness in general? biggrin

I has been paid! Wooooo! Now I can get those chains! ubblol
EDITED_BY: JaqueDark (1210929570)

Quankanenewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Oops, i think the thread title "The Official Liverpool Meet Thread" confused me... Can you indicate me a forum for this kind of discussion ?
EDITED_BY: Quankane (1210932582)

bla bla bla...

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
sorry peeps im not going to be able to make it saturday i completely forgot about a bike rally that i agreed to spin at i got reminded about it last night when a friend rang me asking what time were setting off to nottingham for it so im leaving at 5:00 fri back monday morning frown

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
is tonights meet still on?? i missed a course for my job so i need something to cheer me up frown

poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
well me an a friend are still gonna be there so if anybody wants to meet at the train station for about 8-8.30 that would make my day biggrin
EDITED_BY: fanged_angel (1211144050)

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
I was gonna go but I didn't think anyone would be there and I missed those last two messages frown

I wish I had no. frown Hm maybe next weekend? Hopefully not saturday because I'm wandering off to manchester with friends :3

Is it possible that we could actually arrange a meet for Liverpool? Because train fares are crippling me!

poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
yer it was just me and 1 other spinner (who i brought with me) and a few other mates so we had fun on the beach an now i can *almost* juggle a little shame i never got to meet any new spinners. c`est la vie!

maybe we should alternate between liverpool and ainsdale? so if anybody wants to arrange something for friday il be there!

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Hm... Friday? How about in St Georges Garden? There's enough space there right?

From what I've seen about times... should we say between arrival between 8.30 and 9? Hell if all goes well and the weather's good we might be able to go for a drink afterwards! Lol!

JD

poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
yer sounds good we can go the krazyhouse afterwards an keep spinning =D

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hey guys where the hell is st georges park? the only place in liverpool i know is the Krazy House

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Hmm, not good at directions but you know where Central Station is right? There's two exits in there one going towards Bold Street and the Krazy House, the other going towards St John's Precinct. Take the one going towards St John's Precinct.

You should see some traffic lights, a crossing and a shopping centre.

Go through the shopping centre, you should leave it on the other side near Zavvi. You should be in a large area near a Tesco's and the Big TV.

To your right there should be some steps. Go up them and keep walking up towards the road. You should pass a restaurant called the May Sum, which should be on your left. If you pass that and look to your left you should see a really big hall with pillars. That is St Georges Hall. From there you should be able to find the Garden's easily.

Failing all that, we could always meet you at Central Station ubblol rolleyes

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
ok i think that i still dont realy have a clue and meeting at central station could possibly be best. i still dont know what my days off are yet so as of the moment i dont know know if im even off on friday

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Just wondering if anyone is bringing music with them? Maybe a CD player and some CDs or something to the meet on Friday?

If someone can bring a CD player I could get some music together and burn a couple of CDs.

JD
x

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
sorry guys cant make tonight (friday) work frown but im off on monday if anyone fancies a spin

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
aww chef you will be sorely missed frown
everybody else still coming tonight tho?
jd i cant find a cd player that runs off batteries

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
Hm

So what did the two people who showed up think of last night? I know it wasn't that great but if we meet up on Monday... Ainsdale? Usual time? Of 8.30 but really 9 lol!

I'll prolly be offline until Tuesday so chef you have my number. If there is gonna be a meet on Monday could ya let me know? Thanks!

JD
x

mattymcnewbie
1 post

Posted:
hello is tonight still on in ainsdale beach biggrin

best smillie ever :weve:

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
I should think so. I'm heading there in a minute. Hopefully Chef should be there. I dunno if Fanged Angel is gonna be there, but yeh it's still on I guess. Dunno how much of a crowd there'll be!

Huggles
JD
x

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
hey guys sorry about no cantact ive been kicked out if my house on friday and because of this no internet conection and ive also been verry preoccupied trying to find a new gaff so sorry about not turning up monday i didnt know if people were going. Did anyone go on fri or mon though? Now I'm kind of back on my feet (sort of) who's up for an ainsdale meet not quite sure when as yet as my rota at work hasnt been done but this next one i'll try to make a bit special

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
I think I was the only person who showed up. I waited for an hour but no one else did. Then it started to rain so I went home.

There was only 3 of us on friday, not really much of a turn out. It'd be nice to know if there is going to be another one :/

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
well guys im off on thursday and monday so who's up for a meet either day, please let me now by 2 tomorrow afternoon for thursday though as i wont have internet access after then for the rest of the day. On a completely unrelated matter why does work suck so much

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

JaqueDarkBRONZE Member
journeyman
55 posts

Posted:
I can't make it for thursday... but monday would be great.

I'm sorry I sounded so unkind before, bitching about no one turning up. Did you get everything sorted out, chef?

JD
x

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
Ok monday at ainsdale usual time 8/ 8:30 at the train station

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

Wolfffnewbie
1 post

Posted:
I hope to be there.

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
so tonight is on i'll be there from 8ish

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
i might pop down for a bit, not sure though.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Page: ......