Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
cant do manc meet frown
but going down to sefton park with some mates on friday night bout 5.30/6 prob near greenbank road entrance field thing. if anyone wants to join for a spin?

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Oh you devil! I am soooo tempted!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
go onnnn!!! you know you want to!!!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Hell Yeah, I can make that!!!
Is the that entrance near the bridge?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
I will go back Hungary next week, but in january I would like to meet with somebody... Somewhere... wink Sometimes... wink

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
OK, for those of us who don't live around Sefton Park, what are the ways of getting there? I know there is the 699 but you only get one every hour on a Sunday!

helenmelenmouseBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
Good job were going on a friday then! wink
could get 699, or 86 (every few mins even on a sunday) from town (bus stop by st johns and big steps), get off 2 stops after asda (outside cafe called ginger) cross road and go down greenbank road (i think its that! theres 2 roads on a fork,i ts the left road, not ullet road) keep walking for 5 mins past greebank park, past a big tower block and u get to sefton park, biiiig field, lots of room for spinny goodness
ill be there just after 530,meeting friends 1st.
see you all there!

helenmelenmouseBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
oh and yeh the bridge is the other end of that field so if you go in that way you'll prob see us!

looking forward to it!!! weavesmiley

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
It takes less than 15mins to run there from London Road...altho I haven't tried that yet with all my toys, they might slow one down a tad biggrin

5:30 sounds good to me. By the way, I was spinning on that field the other day and a bloke came over and warned us that if we were caught by someone from the council they could sew us and do all sorts of boring things to us.....I guess we'll just have to push our luck devil

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
im probably going for a burn tonight. a tiny bit of parafin left and im of home tomoz so if anyone else is up for it get in touch

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Sorry Scub. Don't think I will be up for tonight. I will come for a burn tomo night tho. So 1730 in Sefton Park. Where about shall we meet inside the park? Palm House again?

Me and Catt checked out the Liverpool Cathedral next to the Liverpool Uni Student Guild on our way down to Sefton Park last Sunday. There is actually a massive courtyard tuck nicely out of the way. Should do a meet up there next time and see how it goes.

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
yea my trains at 5pm so ill see u guys after xmas

pablitomember
6 posts

Posted:
dam i missed it too. whens the next ubbloco

pablito_tours can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to neurons.

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
Ok i've not posted for a while been well busy, but i think i need to meet all of you soon, everyone knows each other except me frown

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Sorry guy, can't make it tonight I am afraid. Need to sort out something before Sunday. See you guys in January! bye

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Bummer, its not looking good for tonight, and just to be annoying, I cant make it either frown

Going home tomorrow too, so wont be able to meet til after new year.

So merry christmas to all, and to all a happy new year.
See ya laters!!!!!!! wink

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
hey all!
Yeah hair was fine thanks berkly....... thanks god!! def need to buy a hat for nex time!! hey if you dont set yourself on fi

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
hey all!
Yeah hair was fine thanks berkly....... thanks god!! def need to buy a hat for nex time!! hey if you dont set yourself on fire on your first burn theres gotta be something wrong! hahahaha
I was great to meet everyone at the last meet, it was funny when the cops pulled up!!!
Im gutted that i have only just read this, i would have loved to meet up with you guys tonight for a spin but iv just arrived back home (manchester) for chrsitmas, so its going to be an after christmas meet now for me!!!
Hope all have a great chrsitmas and new year, will have to organsie a HUGE m

Catt xxx

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
hey all!
Yeah hair was fine thanks berkly....... thanks god!! def need to buy a hat for nex time!! hey if you dont set yourself on fire on your first burn theres gotta be something wrong! hahahaha
I was great to meet everyone at the last meet, it was funny when the cops pulled up!!!
Im gutted that i have only just read this, i would have loved to meet up with you guys tonight for a spin but iv just arrived back home (manchester) for chrsitmas, so its going to be an after christmas meet now for me!!!
Hope all have a great chrsitmas and new year, will have to organsie a HUGE meet for early new year when we are all back, preff after my exams so i can celebrate!!!!!!
Take care
xxxx

Catt xxx

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Boo! to you all!
we met
we spun
we didn't catch fire
we went home
It was good!
sad you all missed it frown
after christmas it is then! weavesmiley ubbloco

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
yea see you guys after new years. if physically possible its colder in the south than up in liverpool or maybee im just reverting to my soft shandy drinking southern ways

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
So when is everyone gonna be finished with their Jan exams then? I am good anytime.

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
No exams!
im a working girl! so free from revision and essays and stuff!
anytime, any place.

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
well im going to be done with exams by the 20th of jan but there is nothing stoppin us from having one before that! i gotta take a break from study sometime!!!
Lets see what the general concensus is and take it from there!!
Merry Xmas!!!

Catt xxx

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
He he he
My course doesn't have any exams ubblol

Im back the The 'Pool around either 9th or 16th.....I dont really know biggrin

Scuba - You're from down south too, where abouts?

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
canterbury. im getting back on about the 5th.

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
YAY biggrin Another staff peep! Hey there sheep wave

They sell poi in Quiggans...hmmm, must go have look-see.

Im back around the 10th, maybe a bit before...not sure.

We do need an actual club, and an kick-ass name to go with it! Go ahead and start one up!

Im well happy, I got glo poi and triple headed fire poi for crimbo, and im on the way to completing my double staffs devil

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
yea i just bought some sock poi and a set of glow poi so i now have to learn how to spin them as well

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I haven't seen one.....but you should definately try it. Tell us what happens biggrin

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
ubblol
I dont think, no matter how good you are, will they let you spin fire inside KH, a glo staff maybe and i dont have one of those biggrin

Page: ......