• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...383940
Aryth
Aryth

in a beautiful daze....
Total posts: 134
Posted:After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving
Total posts: 1286
Posted:p.s. lollypop, i'm only in Maghull myself, so if you need transport to meets, let me know, its not a problem. I personally cannot make the wednesday night meets, due to work commitments, but weekend meets are not a problem.

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

lollypop
lollypop

stranger
Total posts: 13
Posted:hi yeah i found the wednessday thanks went this week was fun. shame u cant come to the wed was good fun last time we have satreted circus skill society at uni on a monday night. at mo there is only a few of us who are regulare but if u want to pop along let me know and i can give u details. and weekend spinning sounds fun aswell

let me know
Thanks
xxxx juggle

"There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him."
- Artaud, Antonin

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving
Total posts: 1286
Posted:p.m. me the details and i'll see if i can get there at some point.

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Loewan
Loewan

and behold!
Total posts: 464
Posted:Jesus! I haven't been got to Got?Poi for a couple of weeks now. Been so busy with uni! Need to pop down this Weds!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

GOT?POI
Total posts: 9
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Hey,

GOT?POI Juggling Club has moved venue! We have moved to a nicer building on Parilment street. Check out the workshop section on www.gotpoi.co.uk. We may also be able to use the flat roof of the building for fire spins!

Hope to see you all soon. Have fun.

Warren
GOT? POI

JaqueDark
journeyman
Total posts: 55
Posted:
Hey All!

Been a while since I last spoke to you guyz! Been at Uni down in Leicester. But am coming back up for the summer, just wondering if Fire Chef still goes up to Southport because I'm up that way with my boyfriend this weekend. He's starting to get an interest in poi and I'd like him to see some of the burning kind before he goes home on Sunday. I'm trying to corrupt him even more with my 'scouse-ness' as he puts it. So if anyone is up near Southport on Saturday night and has some paraffin then let me know!

Cheers

JD
x

fire.chef
fire.chef

crazy mofo
Total posts: 99
Posted:Hi guys im back with a vengence.
ive been busy doing a few paid gigs and ive got a few lined up for this summer mainly festivals but theres also a couple of clubs and a few parties i could possibly do with a little help on some of these as its been requested to do non stop sets for an entire evening it would be the usual rotation aproach if anyone is interested let me know.
Also its time to get back to the beach and have some good burns again ive had a couple this year but its time to have a lot more. we've upgraded the rig this year with a bigger P.A using bigger amps bigger subs and bigger generators and the yurt is a masterpiece now its bigger we had over 20 people inside last time. All are welcome to come spinners of any skill or just an intrest, non spinners too the more the merrier.
I met a couple of guys from gotpoi outside django riffs in liverpool a couple of months ago i think there was a guy called laurence or something (im bad with names) who was interested in coming down in a group but i cant regester on there site to contact him if anyone knows whoi im on about send him this way.
anywho if anyones interested in partying down the beach let us know i'll keep a regular eye on this thread and i'll keep posting

Fire Chef

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

Loewan
Loewan

and behold!
Total posts: 464
Posted:Laurence? Warren maybe? grin

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

GOT?POI
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Hey Chef,

I'm Warren, one of the organisers of GOT?POI. I'm the one that you spoke to that night. We run a juggling club in Liverpool City Centre on wednesdays if you are ever around for a spin. If you email the details to info@gotpoi.co.uk of fire meets at the beach, i'll post it to all the spinners i know. I'll give you a call some time this week, if you are still on the same number.

Warren
GOT?POI

fire.chef
fire.chef

crazy mofo
Total posts: 99
Posted:hello again warren i might be havin a burn on either the 9th or 10th of july not 100% sure as im not to sure when beatherder is are you still doing wed night meets i might pop down the next time im off on a wed. And loewan hows things did you go to glasto this year?

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

GOT?POI
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Hey all,

Fire meet at Sefton Park, Palm House this Friday at 6:30pm - anyone interested?
Don't forget to search "GOT?POI" on facebook for the up coming meets, we want to make these regular.

Hope to see you all soon. Have fun.

Warren
GOT? POI

GOT?POI
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Hey all,

We have decided that we need regular fire meets with other like minded people! So fire meets will be arranged every FIRST week in a month. Due to weather conditions it's impossible to have a set day, so we'll post updates near the time, with a date, time and place to meet.

The venue will almost certainly be at Sefton Park, Liverpool - We are open to suggestions!

We hope these meets are popular and get a good attendance, if so we'll spend some money on an amp and generator so we all have music.

Hopefully see you all in the first week of December!! smile

Warren
GOT? POI

JaqueDark
journeyman
Total posts: 55
Posted:
Heyo

Long time no speak! I'm back in liverpool... I know the weather's a bit well crap but I was wondering if there's any meets or gatherings. It's been a while since I had a good spin and I've started up with devil sticks so wouldn't minde someone giving me a few tips or tricks! Thanks you guys!

JD
x

gary.barr
stranger
Total posts: 21
Posted:Hey guys. This thread isn't as quick moving as it used to be! Where has the liverpool scene gone?

A free Flame
stranger

Total posts: 3
Posted:hey guys my first tiem on this thread, i live over on the wirral in moreton for those who are farmiliar with the wirral, hoylake beach is a really nice area to spin and i do so quite often so if anyone fancys coming with just gimme a shout on this thread. cya

GOT?POI
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Hey all,

We are planning a fire meet for 9pm, Monday 7 June at Formby beach. We'll have an amp, so if you all bring your Ipod etc we can rotate the music. Please come along if you can make it, Liverpool needs a regular fire meet!

Add us on Facebook: "GOT?POI" - we'll keep you up to date on other meets.

Hope to see you all there!

Warren
GOT? POI

Page: 1...383940