Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
when are you going to spin in greenbank? is that today (monday)

i might just be able to meet you there mid afternoon

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hey scuba,
would love to come and spin with you but cant make it till about 8 ish if you still around then give me a txt would be great to come and spin havent done one in ages!!
my num is 07880583348 just give me a quick txt and let me know what time your thinkin of meeting etc!
Speak to you later hopefully!
Catt xx

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

Regenbogen_Feenewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Hey all. I be a HoP newbie- i'm @ uni at the mo but live near lpool in hols. Can I look forward to some spinny fun over easter? When/where do the lpool spinners usually meet?

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Hey all. Ive been away for a while, well not online for a while and now I'm back. I doubt if people actually remember me but ah well. Anyway, I missed the first Liverpool meet but I will definatly come to the next one. Any new on when it will be?

Fire Staff £27, Paraffin £10... setting yourself alight, Priceless!

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
I reckon if there isnt one already being planned that we should get one planned asap.. i wanna get out and spin with some of u guys!

Regenbogen_Feenewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Would the 2nd/3rd April be doable for anyone?

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
i will be on mersyside/wirral area the weekend of the 2nd/3rd, but won't be able to come for a spin due to family commitments.

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
I could make it on the 2nd or 3rd of april... but steaks... what dates could you make it?

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
im getting back to pool on about the 13 so ill catch u all then

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
I reckon we should at least have a meet for March. Would anyone be free this weekend (25-26th)?

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
dunno, traveling is kinda hard roght now, what with livingin manchester, not driving and wanting to go to Fal5 easter weekend.

Owner of Clarence_Quack

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps, i would love to meet you guys for a spin some night, but the only thing is if your going to do them on the weekends im not going to be able to get to them till 10pm and thats if theyre still going on by that time!!!
If we could get a meet going in the evening in the week sometime that would be amazing coz it means i could come and play!!!
well ill keep my eyes peeled on here and see if anything is mentioned!!
have a good one all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Catt xxx

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
OK I'm finally in liverpool for a full week!!!!!! AND MY shoulder has very very nearly fully recovered

Does anyone want to meet up between the 16 - 21st April???

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
mmm if im around i would love to come, ill have to see but im up for that!!

Catt xxx

Burkeynewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Ooooh that sounds like a good time to have one cos the weather'll probably be loads better by then.... and it's far enough from the exam period to not cause too many worries for folks

Crisps crisps crisps yum yum

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
id be up for that to 16th -21st would be awesome \m/ . a weekend would be best how bout u's ??? try n fix a day thats gd for every1 :-) catch yea's l8r \m/

Joey

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
hey all is any1 up for doin a lil fire spinning in liverpool city centre theres a park i know dunno what its call could all meet up at queens square n walk it is only 15mins n after wards we could go for a drink in a few clubs n spin glowsticks or wa eva in there, make a night of it???

could do this on the 21st of april (friday)

aint peeps interested ???

Regenbogen_Feenewbie
6 posts

Posted:
That's cool, but is anyone up for a meet b4 then? Oooo, and is anyone going chibuku-ing in barfly on the 1st? hooree!

Regenbogen_Feenewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Or anyone going one army @ the lemon lounge this friday? excellent...

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
hey there is going to be a meet at sefton park by the palm house this friday (31st march) any1 fancy a spin ?!?! come join us !!!!!!!!!!!

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hi all!
Friday sounds good to me! what time you thinkin of meeting?? im free anytime after 3 so just post and let me know what time, ill post on msn groups and let the others know see if they want to join us!!!
Ill catch you all friday! looking forward to it!
Catt xxx peace weavesmiley juggle ubbloco

Catt xxx

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
OK, lets consolidate. We are trying to get a meet together for this Friday night. The location have been confirmed to be at the City Centre location suggested by Gothic.

Going to meet up in the evening around 1900 so everyone could get their grub and we will be meeting at Queen Square. Move to the place Gothic recommended, satisfy our fire lust and then have a night out afterwards. biggrin

RegenBogen, I second your suggestion on the One Army DnB night! wink Gothic wants to go to the KH but we can always decide on the night.
EDITED_BY: Alien_Concept (1143664142)

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
sweet!
will see you there flame boys is coming too!
Wher about in queens square are we meeting?
looking forward to it see you later!
Catt,
ohhh does steaks know??? ill txt him!
bye

Catt xxx

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
I've read this, not sure if i can make it accross yet or not, will call you this afternoon when i know what i am doing tonight wink

Owner of Clarence_Quack

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Coolio matey! would be cool if you could make it over but if you cant then never mind, we will have to get you over another time!!
Im lookin forward to tonight should be a good laugh!!! yay for spinning! bring on the burn!!!!
Catt xxx

Catt xxx

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
OHHHH and are we going to sefton park or are we going to a secret location that only gothic knows about??? hee hee just wondering

Catt xxx

ananyanewbie
23 posts

Posted:
Hey guys. I'm due back in Liverpool this Sunday and my friend just got her first set of poi and has been MSNing me constantly about it so she's got me hyped about poi all over again. I think we'll be taking out poi to the KH at some point, not sure when though. Got any room for some beginners at these meets of yours?

gothicmember
29 posts

Posted:
hey is any1 up for another spin at the park in liverpool city centre can meet at queens square let me know try n get some numbers together !! n msg me bk on ere.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
there is a meet in manchester this sunday (9th april) for anyone wanting to come along, visit the manchester spinners meet thread (located furthre down the first page) all the details are in the first post on the first page

Owner of Clarence_Quack

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps!
IM back in lverpool over easter, well for some of it, working weekends still and got a ton of uni work to do! If anyone wants to catch up for a spin if your floatin around give me a yell, would be good to have a spin!
Hope all are good and enjoying the hols!
Take care and speak to you soon!
Catt xxxxx

Catt xxx

Page: ......