Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

HezzyMember
15 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah, got some glow poi today, hee, hee! Me likey.
ubbloco

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."
-Calvin

Burkeynewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Ooooh Wednesday evening's defo good, Thursday evening's pants as I don't get out of lectures till 7.

Crisps crisps crisps yum yum

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
sigh all you students with free evenings, i can only relly make weekends, in college a the minute but i'm in from 9 till 5 every day and my evenings are spent doing project work.
on a brighter note got photographed spinning in magnet last week for some australian mag or website or something lol.

Thisnk i'll be spinning or atleast turning up at the lemon lounge on Thursday for the drum and bass night. Never used to like aything like it but now i have some glow poi which actually work it makes it all better/111

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
I think I can generally do Wednesday evenings. I'm in Sefton park most saturday afterenoons too??
Own club sounds good!
The d n b should be good at lemon lounge tomorrow too, can't persuade any of my friends to go. boo

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Has no one thought about weekends? The locals can do weekends, and it also means people slightly more further afield can travel too couse there loads more time. That and it gets dark quickly now there isnt much light after 4-5 o clock.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
Friday 27th I'll be home and therefor I demand a meet up.. even though it's a friday night and you've probably all got a million and one plans I am going to be egocentric and ignor everyone till I get my own way.
Either that or I'll be spinning alone outside the glass house in seftonpark. at 7pm.

Anyone need a lift just let me know

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
Sorry to everyone but I didnt know where else to put this...

We are having a Psytrance Night in the Zanzibar in Liverpool.

Please Come!

Poiers, Jugglers etc welcome....
ubbloco

Non-Https Image Link

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
SIX QUID TO GET IN THE ZANZIBAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACK in MY DAY Balh blah blah

And there's not anywhere to poi frown

Ohh go on then
Anyone else going.. could we meet for a poi before hand?

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
WOOHOO - I got a job!!!
I will now be spinning outside 'The Office' every thursday from 2300-0100ish

Are we not going to meet up at all then?
Actually, even if you guys do get around to meeting ill probably miss it cos my internets down, but fingers crossed.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
i'll look out for you next thurs, i tend to be staggering around those parts then. Was anyone here spinning outside the community college on Vauxhall Road the other day, as i was going for dinner and some guy was spinning. It appears Liverpool has an influx of spinners now!!

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
I also heard roumour of someone spinning at the Krazyhouse last saturday?!?! Anyone guilty?

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
Wow, spinners in the K? I'm surprised they wernt stopped, back in the day you could get away with alsorts in the K, but since opening the K3, and the intake of scally punters, nothing has been allowed! Well done them!
EDITED_BY: Spyder (1130242015)

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
Written by: lemminglady

Ohh go on then

Yep I can probably meet up that Fri before going to zanzibar.

Also if anyone is free Sat afternoons then I have frisbee training 12-around 3 in sefton park near the palm house so if anyone wants to play poi there for a couple of hours after that???

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
Written by: lemminglady

Ohh go on then

Yep I can probably meet up that Fri before going to zanzibar.

Also if anyone is free Sat afternoons then I have frisbee training 12-around 3 in sefton park near the palm house so if anyone wants to play poi there for a couple of hours after that???

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Saturday afternoons are great! I might just pop over and see you... Where's the palm house? not that I know Sefton or owt...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
oooooo, I wouldnt be able to get there til about 6ish, I have rowing training in birkenhed sat and sun frown

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

HezzyMember
15 posts

Posted:
Bugger Sat afternoons are now out, have been asked to do Tai Chi practice for chinese new year so that's Sat afternoons taken till Feb!

It would be nice to have both occasional local meets when everyone can make it and then a big weekend one every now and then for locals and non-locals. Seems like everyone has V. busy lives! We all need a week off! Oh, and more hours of daylight!

weavesmiley

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."
-Calvin

Burkeynewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... so is there any decisive action as to when the next meet is likely to be?

If they're letting folk spin in the Kray I reckon we should have a spinners night out and take over one of the floors smile

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Written by: Hezzy

Oh, and more hours of daylight!
weavesmiley

RUBBISH! Dark is good, fire looks better in the dark devil

HezzyMember
15 posts

Posted:
Written by: Flame Boy

RUBBISH! Dark is good, fire looks better in the dark devil

So do glow poi! Some people don't seem as keen on a late night spin though.

-Calvin

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
So Ladies and gentlemen cqan we have a decision please, we could spend all day discussing and no time spinning.....

drumrolll.....
and the offical liverpool meet will next be.....

[ENTER RESPONSE HERE]

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
how bout fri the 11th early eve then any one who wants can go zanzibar to the psytrance thing after???
just a suggestion tho, nothing decisive

HezzyMember
15 posts

Posted:

Have a busy weekend that weekend but I'll try my damdest to get there if it's definately on!

weavesmiley

-Calvin

Burkeynewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Aw, that clashes with the BHG gig in Manchester!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Friday 11th sounds ok to me biggrin

But where will it be? Sefton Park?

helen_melen_mousenewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Next friday is good.
Sefton Park is good. go there a lot to spin. Just got me some fire poi! eek! have to try it out.

and p.s it may have been me in the kray, i take my glo poi there lots and was there a couple weeks ago. never been told i cant, just get bombarded by loads of people wanting a go! grrr!
my poi! weavesmiley

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
I would love to come but I have been kind of busy working over the past couple of weeks. frown

The PsyTrance digs looks soo good!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
Hi!

I`m a guy from Hungary, I arrived Liverpool one mounth ago. I would like to calm my pyromania, but I don`t know, where can I buy any lamp oil or parafinn in the U.K. I try to bought them for any patrol station and paint shop...

Please help me! smile

If anybody feel like playing (with me wink ), send me a message my phone: 077 8343 6626
I live near the Sefton Park, but I already have not Internet acces. I can only use Internet in the Library.

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
well it seems a couple of people are up for a meet on fri and sefton park is good for me, so there???
maybe 7 of 8??
and i don't have any glo, fire etc.. so does anyone else cos or else the dark wouldn't really work

uszidzsinganewbie
9 posts

Posted:
I will go the Sefton park, maybe 7, with 2 fire-devilstick smile
Where can we meeting? ... the entrance of the Palm House is good?

Page: ......