Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
Mmmmm evil children... they'll be none of them in Plattfields! Cool seeing you too Hezzy!

Stuck in my Poi comfort zone....

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
i'm living in liverpool for the next 10weeks now so if anyone wants to meet up for a spin give me a shout!!

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, hope you all had fun last weekend, sorry I couldnt make it.

Whens the next one?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
when do you want the next one smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

HezzyMember
15 posts

Posted:
Written by: Aryth

i'm living in liverpool for the next 10weeks now so if anyone wants to meet up for a spin give me a shout!!

I am here permanently and have email addresses for 4 other people (either from HOP or from Sat) based in Liverpool who might be interested. We just need to find a good place to meet.

If we try some places out near town we might be able to find a good location for future meets.
Talking of meets, when should we have the next one!? bounce

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."
-Calvin

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
We have a poi meeting every thursday on the wirrl @ New Brighton's Derby Pool. Its getting dark early now so the fire comes out to play more regularly.

PM me if you interested and i'll give you more details. ubbloco

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Indeedy Spider, you naughty little ferret!

In fact, I am trying to make our juggly meet more organised, setting a date, time etc so people feel they can just wander down and know they won't be stood there on there own like a plank!

Please feel free to get in touch with either me or spider for more info!

We meet on the Beach at New Brighton (about 30mins from Lpool - nothing at all really) and always make time for a pint afterwards! Have a good natter and swap tricks!

The more the merrier, we are looking to increase numbers smile

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Cant we do it right in the middle of Liverpool...like in front of the St George building!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Wont that be full of scallys threatening to 'chin' everyone who dosent gell there hair down?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
Like last saturday in fact!!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
lol oh dear, I have been meaning to ask, was there alot of vermin giving you trouble?

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

GazzaBeeBRONZE Member
PoiBoi
627 posts

Posted:
They did indeed!! I think the next Liverpool meet should be somewhere where we don't have a crowd of scallys watchin!!

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Looks like there was a good turn out! Oh man, so gutted that I had to miss this one. Had to go to work instead. Hope there is a Liverpool meet soon!

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I went to the perfect place for spinning fire the other day............but its quite a distance away, I think its called something like Selfton Park (or something similar), its absolutely massive!

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Sefton Park is nice, but again, it's in Lpool so full of scalls.

Check out my previous post!

Also check out this link!! CLICK ME!

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
For people wanting to meet in Liverpool I don't think we'll get any abuse in Sefton park, although it wouldn't be wise to go there after dark.
I'm up for a meet in Sefton if anyone else is??

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Sefton would be good, but anybody coming from out of town would need bud details etc to get there, as any of the Manc lot would be up for it, im sure, but most wouldn't know where it was.

Spyder, pm on its way...

And sefton wouldnt be a prob if we had lots of peeps we could look after ourselves?

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

DizzyWaternewbie
15 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... There were a lot of people on Sat and they were terrorised by a few children and a ball!

Sefton Park is lovely and all that, but you never can tell who's lurking about. Same as anywhere really. But less chance of a group of kids coming along outside Liverpool. Not just saying that coz I live on the Wirral, I lived in Liverpool for 5 years wink

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Ive met another spinner (not on HOP) that's having a meet in Sefton Park next tuesday - who's up for it?

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Dont give me "hmmm", you know you want to come!

tiz80SILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
ok has taken a while but thought id finally get my act together an and say had a great time on sat, liked meeting all you peeps (the ones i havent met before) spinning and the pub, it was a shame bout the scallys tho, cant wait 4 the next one. so is sefton lookin like a possibility then? how far outside liverpool are we talking?

penelope the sheep ate all the mintcake!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
15 min bus ride from the Student Guild - 90p

Burkeynewbie
12 posts

Posted:
What time is the Sefton meet going to take place? So long as you stay away from the cafe bit in the middle of the park there shouldn't be too bad a scally problem...

Crisps crisps crisps yum yum

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I havent heard anything from my other mate about it so I dont know if she and her buddies are going, but I think we should all meet up (cos I missed the last one).

Not really sure what time would be best, is 7 too early? Feel free to nominate a time you feel would be better anyone....

Where should we meet? The park's a pretty massive place and I dont know it all too well.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ooo can i come!

thought 7 would be a bit late, yeah i know darkness is needed for fire etc but therell only be a few hours spinning if its on late...

whens the meet gonna be? would be cool to see ya again flameboy!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Yeah I reackon 7 would be too late too, wouldnt say 5/6ish be slightly better it being a tuesday and all. That way there's some daylight for abit then darkness and wonderful fire later.

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I cant be there. I have rehearsals dammit...

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Why don't you spin in the University Hall grounds?

It's not far from Sefton Park, nice and large, and I'm sure if you befriended a student there they could pull some strings so security don't constantly bother you...

Willy - is bad for your health...

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I dont know where that is.

5ish sounds good, altho I might be there about 5:30ish.

So whereabouts in Sefton Park then? Theres a wide bridge near the road that runs alongside it.Everyone knowwhat im talking about?

Here's my number if you wanna contact me - 07904 814 378

Page: ......