Page:
lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
I just woke up from a dream where i died less than half an hour ago. It was the most intensely sad i can remember feeling, even after i woke and new it was a dream i couldn't stop crying and still feel like i could. It's quite strange. I just emailed my family to tell them i love them. I have such amazing intense dreams and usually i wake up so excited and energised by them.
I was reading on my driveway at a house i've never seen and i knew i was sick and my body was in hospital. A van drove past and dropped off a bag that belongs to me, and i was in it with a note to my parents that said 'Karen and Peter, your son is dead'. I picked up the bag, put it on my back and went looking for them. Untill this point i was strangely at ease and then when i found my Mum and hugged her, i told her that i did not want to go and i was so incredibly sad. I thought something was wrong with the situation, realised i was in a dream and woke up but it was and still is so intense.
I don't know what you all think about dreaming, but i just thought it may be interesting to hear what people think.
Peace and Love
Dylan hug

people are people

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I never eat anything after 6pm! (your motabilism slows down and you put weight on. I've only just lost 2 stone after having a baby) I've always had odd dreams but scince having a baby they heve gotten quite gory ang slightly morbid. (Hormones)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Thats intersting...my ex and current girlfirend have loads of dreams (to the extent they are stressed upon waking) I have a lot of stresses and don't dream waking up refreshed....
Does anyone think gender has a relationship with dreams or do I just forget them ALL the time?

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I think it depends on the brain. My best friend is gay and he dreams tonnes. It has been scientifficly prooven that the femminine part of the brain is larger (closer in size with a female) in homosexual males. BUT my fiance dreams a lot and hes anything but gay! (Horny little bugger lol)

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Well I've had a fair few women ask 'are you gay?' (probably because I don't notice flirting until it's really obvious, and I dress in brighter colors than most blokes). I score higher than the average guy in empathy tests, and I'm pretty intuitive. Then again I do like cheese, especially the blue stuff biggrin

Only died in a dream once. I was beheaded with a sword (and my view point pulled up out the top of my head, so I could see it happen). Otherwise I always wake up just before dying, so I can't really count that. I die in the dream and get reborn when I wake up umm

I've never been able to kill anyone in a dream. I can get my hands on no end of guns, but I've never been able to get one to work.

Teeth are supposed to be a symbol for knowledge, and when you lose them in a dream it means you're letting go of outdated ideas.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Apparently, death in a dream (Be it you or someone else) can be interprited as new begginings in life! Like in a tarrot (soz cnt spell) reading

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm not THAT masculine... ask anyone whose met me... hmmm will have to try taking the pill.....

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Try the implant. it lasts 3 yrs lol
Maybe if you try to play a film in your head (before going to sleep) with you as the star, you might be lucky enough to carry on in to the REM part of sleep!

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Oh my GOD! More freaky dreams last night!
I live in an upstairs flat and dreamed that I left the window open. A cat was walking on the opposite side of the road and my dog jumped out. All I heard was a yelp and I ran down, picked her up and brought her in. She was shivering and crying softly, then she fell silent and I could feel her heart rate slow right down. I was screaming and crying at my other half to get on the phone to the vet and tell him we are on our way down so get the hell outa bed. (Sorry, forgot to mention that it was late in the dream)
My other half just stood there and did f**k all and then she died in my arms.
I'm really bloody upset this morning coz it was so real.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mynci

Thats intersting...my ex and current girlfirend have loads of dreams (to the extent they are stressed upon waking) I have a lot of stresses and don't dream waking up refreshed....

Cor I got something right!!

I had no dreams again and woke up refreshed 1 minute before my alarm biggrin

Sorry for the dream stress LilMiss hug
EDITED_BY: Mynci (1126175270)

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
Thanx hun! It has kinda put me on a downer today. I think I'll go and give my ickle dog some milk instead of water today. (So she knows I love her)

Page: