Forums > Technical Discussion > Super led pois!!!!!! YEPPEE!!!

Login/Join to Participate

TiituSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
I have many led pois, but i have never been perfectly satisfied with them, not bright enough, eat too much/fast batteries, too heavy, too light, too hard to switch on/off, too hard (you can break your nose).... frown

But now I find super splendid pois on the internet!!! I have tried them only couple times yet, but i really LOVE them!! ubblove One pair of pois, but you can choose between 7 colours, or then you can set them to change automaticly (this looks really great). They are nice to twirl, easy to switch on/off, only 2 batteries/poi and not too expensive. So check this out:
SonicStar's glow poi

Haa, but you may be able to find them cheaper on eBay
eBay , just do a search with poi and find the right ones...
I know it's not nice to advertise homeofpoi's competitors product but this is something that made me so happy that I must tell about this to all glow/led/light poi lovers! hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I have a pair of these and am most disappointed with them. The casing on them is already splitting at the connection point to the chain. I have only used them twice. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

TiituSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Oh, how sad! Well I hope my pois would last longer because they look great!! smile Which are the best led pois in your opinion?

JerryDSILVER Member
136 posts

Posted:
Look around the board...there are bunches of threads about this. Lots of info to be found!

I just bought some Glo-toobs, but they have not arrived yet. I'll be sure to report once I have tried them out.

I was touched by His Noodly Appendage

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
I'd probably say the Alternator Poi because from what I've seen, it's pretty hard-wearing, the colours change smoothly and it's a silicone-type material so it's not as painful if you get hit.

The downside is that it's more expensive than the starburst poi, the battery doesn't last as long and the annoying twisty cap to switch the poi on is a little flimsy and contact isn't always great.

If you wanna have a look at it click here

It's better to burn out than to fade away