Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > This has a name but I can't remember it...

Login/Join to Participate


Location: Glasgow
Member Since: 25th Jul 2005
Total posts: 663
Posted:This is really simple to do but I can't remember the name for it. You do a hyperloop but pull your hands apart to that the poi heads lock together and they stop rotating before flicking them apart and spinning them again. Its great for getting to butterfly but what is the bit where the heads lock called? I thought it was called a "nexus" but I did a search and was wrong.

I think its some form of wrap or stall but can't find a name for it.

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

Delete Topic


Carpal \'Tunnel

Member Since: 17th Apr 2002
Total posts: 15414
Posted:That move sounds like something we all used to call "Trevor". which was often shortened to "Trev" for ease of use.



Bastard Newbie Messiah
Location: Apparently lost in my ego
Member Since: 14th Mar 2003
Total posts: 1269
Posted:the point where the stings come together is a nexus..

the strinsg spinning said manuvar pre-shrunk is an airwrap..

the strings spinning shrunk all the way down is an orbital..

the letting them die momentum-wise is a stall..


More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown


Similar Topics

Using the keywords [name remember] we found the following similar topics.
1. Forums > Name Me! - Prizes! [69 replies]
2. Forums > Name Me! The shortlist POLL! [31 replies]
3. Forums > we are getting a bad name [71 replies]
4. Forums > Can we name this move? (bf anti-poly flower) [92 replies]
5. Forums > Name That Style [21 replies]

     Show more..