Forums > Social Chat > So I woke up this morning...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Sleeping Pippi Longstocking style...feet on the pillows, head at the foot of the bed. ubblol

Must've been a violent night.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Hows this?

My bed is against my wall. I woke up one morning with my legs & butt up against the wall (looks like I was sitting on the wall and leaning my back against the bed)

ubbloco

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I've woken up underneath my bed.... tis bloody weird...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
ive woken up a few times lying on my front with my face stretched forward/upwards type thing on my pillow. that really hurt my neck. and you probably all know its weird to wake up on holiday when you forget you're not at home. but it's weirder to wake up at home when you dreamt you were on holiday.

the first few seconds before sanity rushes into ones head in the morning can be very strange indeed . . .

Jake the Juggler

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Ok for anyone who knows me here's an opportunity to laugh at me.....
Due to either :-
a) new girlfriend who appears to be a lighter sleeper than me or
b) loads of stress recently which has made me less able to remain in one place all night
it has been noted that one 3 occassions (on record) I've been less than restful in my sleeping hours

example 1 - we get back from play festy (where we wuz performing yay), first night in bed and I get up at 1:15 am wander round my room, put my t-shirt on and start ranting about not being able to locate the opening times for the local devil stick shop (so that I can get my ickle bro a devil stick I can only imagine)....not one to be told I'm dreaming when I'm convinced that I'm not I go on to have a full on rant before going back to bed.....this I have vaugue flashback of the next morning although I'm convinced that it was just a dream

example 2:- later on the same night I get up, drink some cold tea, eat some crisps wander round the room 4 or 5 times (although my actions are still a mystery) chat to Leah (new sexy girlfriend) for a bit and then go back to sleep. Recollection factor zero. Only evidence is the lack of tea and empty crisp bag

example 3:- several weeks on and much piss taking incurred from examples 1 and 2, I wake up at 3 am, demand my girlfriend tells me where the power/extension/network or whatever cables are for "the PC I need to set up on someones desk", and proceed into full on rant mode when told I'm not awake. I think my exact words were "Leah I'm not asleep, stop treating me like a fu**ing idiot" at the top of my voice (In her house and one thin wall away from her housemate no less), wrap myself up her curtain in a sulk, threatening to not talk to her until she stops being stupid, then continue to argue, get up wander round and attempt to go to sleep kneeling on the floor with my head on her bed.
Recollection factor - near on total....we wake up in the morning and I have full on memories of being at work the day before, having a conversation with her (who doesn't work with me any more, and never has in my current job), noting the exact place in work where this all happened.
Obviously at the point I woke up, I realise that I've dreamt it, but the scary thing is that I had this rant in her direction.

Occasion 2 impresses me since I sleep eat/drink as well as walk.....
On occasions 1 and 2 I was laughing at my stupidity/sleep wlking/ etc...
On occassion 3 I'm now concerned that I'm going to get up dreaming I'm fighting someone or something drastic....

So far I've known who I'm talking to and that negates any chance of me doing anything stupid, but I'm concerned this could change.

I keep suggesting she ties me up but she's not pandering to my kinky side yet - lol x

Where was this going again?.....

Last known occurrances of this were when I was a kid "getting up and attempting kick my little bros arse in my sleep was a good one"....or wandering round heathrow airport looking for my maths homework is another.....(Way to grass yourself up for not doing something you said you've already done!!!!!!).......

I'm thinking it's stress related, but if there's anything ppl know about likely causes/remedies for sleep related stupidities it would be appreciated (before I lose my new princess)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
wow!!! im impressed. and i have to say, i think the only option is for her to tie you up. you must tell her she doesnt have a choice! worth a try wink

Jake the Juggler

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Yip, I think JtJ is right wink

*Owner of Brenn*

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
possibly the weirdest 1 i've had was on a trip to london to see my cousen that was over from south africa, now i hate long car journeys ESPECIALY with my mum. she insists on listening to the worst radio stations known to man (i.e. radio 4 and 2, or anything that plays christian rock) so.........before we set off i get amazingly stoned and sleep most of the way, in the state of sleep piralisys (sp??) i dreamt we're just commin out of the tyne tunnel eek
and i remember we should be in london so i try and ask where we are..........my mouth moves but nothing comes out. i try again........still nothing... then, as if i've been submerged in water i gasp for air and scare myelf awake!!!

i love my sleep piralisys episodes, i've had some truely messed up fun in that state

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
I hate those dreams where you are trying to run away from something, but you cant move. Its like your feet are stuck down to the ground with glue and youre moving so slow.

Or, I keep dreaming that I climb to the top of a huge cliff, stand for awhile and then just jump off. I land on the ground, get up and climb the friggin cliff again, only to jump off again!

But I know what it means. I can interpret most dreams

*Owner of Brenn*

7,193 posts

Posted:
any1 ever dreamt that they where dreaming???

a kind of o.b.e. type thing

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Yip I have

Scary, actually

*Owner of Brenn*

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
Okay, call me crazy, but I wake up at least once every night sitting up in bed with my legs crossed. I'm afraid that someday, it will evolve into sleep walking....I guess I'm lucky I have too much stuff on my floor to make it far! biggrin

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Thats never happened to me... yet. But I can relate to the stuff on the floor thing. My room looks like a bomb hit it!

Well, at least if I fall off the bed I'll land on a soft pile of clothes.

Actually, I have rolled off my bed in my sleep & woken up in the morning on the floor. Dont even remember doing it.

*Owner of Brenn*

7,193 posts

Posted:
phewwwwwwwww at least i'm not the only 1 with a room that's like a bomb site ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
587 posts

Posted:
Oh goody! I'm not alone ubblol

Actually, I think my friend is worse. His room looks like a laundry bin! & there are things in there that have been lost for all eternity.

Hehehe!

ubbrollsmile

*Owner of Brenn*

BlayzeSILVER Member
187 posts

Posted:
Okay, so it happened again this morning...
at three a.m. I woke to find myself sitting cross-legged in the middle of my bed, facing my pile of laundry (on the floor) with my hands on my hips, as though in the middle of a lecture....
umm

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
**deletified, cos it's too early**
EDITED_BY: MiG (1127945370)

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Yeah, already been mentioned.

*ignored MiG* wink

hug

No one shal lose! False alarm!

I now wake up with my hand under my pillow. I could cut it off when I wake up and not feel a thing...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Ah.

*smacks self in head for not reading whole thread before posting*

My bad.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

BlayzeSILVER Member
187 posts

Posted:
Okay, so this is really becoming a problem for me (sleeping while sitting up in my bed). It has gotten to the point where I sit alseep for so long that my legs fall asleep and then I lay back down (still asleep) and now I wake up because my legs are waking up...
I can't think of any other reason that my legs would fall asleep, other than that I am still doing a lot of my sleeping while sitting.
I think I will go to the sleep clinic.

Page: