AngelTookerGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
Not sure if this is where to post and ya I looked for info about it. I want to buy my husband a staff and was wondering how do I know what length to get him. He is 6' tall.... any help would be great

If you get up one more time than you fall you will suceed!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
try searching for length [Old link] if you select staff forum it will bring up lots of threads where theres been lots of discussion about buying or making staffs smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

bushfireBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
*In my opinion* a first staff would be good if it was from the users toe to the bottom of his/her ribcage. If he's 6" i'd say 130cm would be good. I'm 6"2 and i use a 130cm

AngelTookerGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks you very much for an answer. I also asked Malcolm and he recommended the red one so that is what we are going with....yay a new toy!

If you get up one more time than you fall you will suceed!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I use a staff that just comes up to my chin, and doubles that come up to my mid chest. That way, I can lean my chin on my single staff and rest my folded arms on my doubles. Perfecto!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Megs mid chest ubblove