Forums > Social Chat > GCSE results - good luck :D

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ok so its a bit late as you probably wont read this before getting your results but nm i thought id put it here for ya all the same

just had the same situation last week with a levels yuck

look at it this way

your not alone smile its horrible but as soon as its over you can run off and enjoy yourself smile

so good luck to everyone whos taking and tell us how you did

(oh and i did do a search but the last 2 incarnatons of this thread were from 03 and 01 so i thoguht id up date a bit tongue ubbrollsmile

back

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: aka rita queen of cheese

i got 5d's 1e and 1f, that ssssssssssooooooooooo bad i feel as though i have screwed my life up sssssssssooooooo much frown hug

Don't wory about it. I got very similar results when i was at school. I even got an F for art - my chosen and current career - it's not the end of the world. I just went to college for a year and upgraded a few of them (namely Maths, biology and, of course, Art)

Simple really. Plus in a few years you'll be looking at HoP and reading a thread about GCSE results and wonderig why all these kids are making such a fuss about them....

ubbrollsmile hug

Meh

Posted:
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww thankz guys, that makes me feel a hole lot better
ubbrollsmile hug

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
yw rita hug

back

Page: