Forums > Help! > Animation of line art

Login/Join to Participate

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Whilst doodling the other day a little robot spinning poi appeared. I think he's really cute and would love to learn how to animate him.

Does anyone here know how to use Flash.... or any other animation program? I'm not all that great with computers but want to learn. I don't have Flash as yet so if anyone knows where I can get a copy free-ish or cheap I would be grateful and if you know how to use it and are prepared to explain it to me even better biggrin

hug Thank you in advance ubbrollsmile

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I can give you some ideas.............

Do you have photoshop?

I can help you with the way I use flash lol, and I will let you know how to get a copy wink

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Gah, so tempted to animate this myself ...............no ...........i will....resist...... ubbloco

its would be cool, to sit with you and teach you, but working out how to animate it nicely, would make me actually animate it eek

i'll come back to this........ ubblol

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Jem hun if you want to play with the doodle feel free. I have actually had an offer of flash from a kind soul biggrin Thank you Mr kind soul!

I have photoshop but I'm really useless at using it.

I have since had the robot doodle himself out a few more times and he is leaning towards only having one central leg that is on one wheel a bit like a Uni-cycle. I think it would animate better with the one wheel as he can lean in and out as he moves then stops etc...

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!