• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Woods

Total posts: 33
Posted:Thanks for the words the other day guys, I took my poi to Beautiful Days festival and had a great time spinning to the music. For once I didn't care what anyone thought, I just did it and enjoyed it! biggrin

Mental note though, next time drink less beer before spinning fire. I got slightly clumsier than usual and hit myself and my cow print cowboy hat more often than I liked. ubbrollsmile

Delete Topic

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Dude.......!

your from Birmingham and you didnt go to PLAY eek

oh well, you missed possibly the best spinny festival ever, but im glad you had fun at Beautifull Days, tiz a nice little festy biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

Aryth
SILVER Member since May 2005

Aryth

in a beautiful daze....

Total posts: 134
Posted:Woods, might of seen you there man, had many a spinny day. Wasn't allowed to spin fire though due to to much alcohol consumption for breakfast, lunch and tea.

Was spinning Globalz or black and white mouse poi

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

Delete

Woods

Posted:Strugz - I know I'm going to regret this but...............what is this PLAY of which you speak?! redface

Aryth - I may well have spotted you, but there were so many people spinning it's hard to tell! Did you see a lumbering oaf in a cow-print cowboy hat poorly spinning glow & fire poi? biggrin That was me!! After spinning whilst the Wonderstuff were on and nearly torching my hat I decided it was safest to stick to glow for Sunday night too!

BD was a great festival! So many people spinning! weavesmiley

Delete

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:Woods......THIS IS PLAY or rather a very small amount of what happenned. The first even spinny/twirly/everythingy convention in the UK biggrin And don't worry, there's always next year to go to and the DVD will be out before Christmas

I wanted to go to Beautiful Dayz too but was far far to busy wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Woods

Posted:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That looks amazing!

*shakes fist at sky*

Next year?! I have to wait a WHOLE year! Ah well, I'd better get me a book on staff spinning and see what I can learn ready!

Delete