whYte Meculemember
9 posts

Posted:
hi guys this is my first post and i was wondering if ne 1 knew where i could get a staff or poi in adelaide.
im really interested in this stuff and ne help would be really great. if not then could you please give me the email of someone that might.
Thanks,
whYte Mecule

Your Pale Friend, whYte Mecule

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Hello, easily solved in many ways. If you launch yourself towards the top of the page, you will find a shop . There are also many Adelaideans, like Bendy, on board who can help you with local stuff.

A friendly mod may move this to the help section or to the introduction section. And you might want to go start a thread there if you haven't already, and let us know a bit about yourself.

[ 28 October 2002, 23:58: Message edited by: Rozi ]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

whYte Meculemember
9 posts

Posted:
thanks, anyone else know a shop in adelaide?

Your Pale Friend, whYte Mecule

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Yes, at least I think they are still there

Head to the Orange Lane markets over in Norwood on the weekend. There is a juggling/twirling stall there. They used to have a store on Magill Rd, but I think they closed that and operate out of the markets and by phone. The people are really friendly too.

Alternatively, Gen and Jeremy took over from Josh and Kate as Adelaide fire night organisers. I think they make and sell poi. You should be able to reach them here:
adelaidefirenight-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hope I helped,

BOING!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut