Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Hola all... Big thanks to Pozee for finding me a ride at the last minute. Monster massive had some ok twirlers but I only saw ONE that did technical stuff. "LouieGlowKid" has my respect for his 7 beat weave (CLEAN) and a couple other moves. everyone else was busting out with "crowd pleaser" moves, which to me aren't anything. "booma" is another visiter to this board that doesn't post. He's been getting better every rave I see him at. I just wanted to post my respect for these fellow twirlers and say thanks to HOP for helping so many others(including myself) meet and learn.

-Eric
"Myst"

(hugs pozee)

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Techno_Kiddomember
2 posts

Posted:
Hey Whats up Myst, its me Louie GlowKid, just wanted to say whats up and yeh, thnxs for the props man and your pretty sick at poi too. i could of been better if i wasn't so e tarded out (yeh i know i'm dumb) but anyways, for all you people who have been skepticle about the 7 beat chase, it is possible and myst has seen me do it but yeh, my next party will probably be at happy go luck-e or Together as One. hope to see you their, imma practice more of my, what you would call "technical moves" , hit it back up at Louie GlowKid at AIM, ttyl myst..... PS. its my first time posting

Happiness is just... a pill?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Ohhhhh, just to back him up on that....he didnt do a wrap to make it a 7 beat, all in the wrist. Props "Glowkid". L8z

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
*sniff* *sniff* *thinks about the shytty scene in texas* i wish there would be sum good parties here in texas...i havent been to a good party this year except for zen fest and impulse...at least the DnB room at impulse..the rest suked!! i wanna move to cali and be a full time party kid again!!! *sniff* please send sum good parties to the dallas area in texas p-p-p-pleeeeeaaaasssseee...if you dont i might develop a studda..*sniff*

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
damn, luke and i wanted to go to this sooooooo bad, but he had to work. i'm glad you had fun! whose set's did you catch, must have been hard choosing who you wanted to see. a bunch of my friends from here (arizona) went out and said it rocked! *sigh* wish i could have gone...

p.s. go to PLUR2K (az rave page) if you want to read the reviews...

-ivy. = ^ )

Ralph, jesus did not have wheels.--sunday school teacher, the simpsons

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
chairmenmeow, i'm not quite ready until into the new year, but yah, i'm def coming over to AZ for some good raves, hear more and more good about your goodwill happy vibes, and gotta dance with you when you come here. . . make sure to let me know, ok? e-mail, AIM, phone, whateva! besides my sig carrying most of it, think i may have posted my phone permanently in the first couple posts of the official SoCal thread here.

date? sorry i'm not sure when on my side. hey, chairmenmeow, what's a good party come into march or spring coming up in AZ?

with mmeeeeoowwwwzas,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US