Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I started doing a strange airwrap thingy that I have no idea of a name for.

Basically I wrap the right hand poi round the left hand one on my left hand side and then transfer to the other side of my body. The right hand poi goes behind my back and then swings straight over my head before unwraping on the other side.

I'm not really sure if thats a good description but its the best I can give as I'm not exactly sure how the hell it works.

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
You start wall or wheel plane?
What is the basic move you start from?

For me now sound like writs wrap, but you move you hands behind the back and that over your head befor the wrap reciol.

POI THEO(R)IST

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
it sounds like a thruwrap.. since its wrapped on the body and moved so that the recoil is same direction.. :shurg:

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
It starts from normal spinning in wheel plane and finishes in wheel plane on the right hand side although I think the poi that wraps goes into floor plane as I bring it across my body and into the other poi. My hands stay infront of me the whole time. It is some sort of thruwrap but its the strings/chains that wrap and not a part of my body.

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
can it possibly be something like a hyperloop airwrap?

do the poi move from right to left or the other way around your body and before the poi get in contact the chains of both poi wrap and unwrap in front of your body.....then it could be something like this *hyperloop airwrap thing* hehe

......aukay what I meant is a hyperloop and just found out two days after writing this post....so better ask Lissajous or arashi....or coleman or meenik....one of those (world-class) players!

good luck!

tina
EDITED_BY: ma'tina (1125677859)

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges
*rever le temps le prendre*