• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Byron Bay Trip - 24th-26th August 2005

Login/Join to Participate

Crazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
Total posts: 264
Posted:Hey guys...
Am traveling up to Byron on the above mentioned date with some friends - have searched the site for relevant groups twirling at night at Byron, but cant seem to find the info I need (or rather that I am technologically hopeless and it's probably just me that isnt looking correctly!)

Does anyone out there know of groups twirling at Byron that weekend? Would love to meet up with anyone and have a twirl before hitting the pub for some much needed ale refreshment!

Lub Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
Total posts: 4030
Posted:Try moving this one to the Meet Others forum, more chance of someone taking it seriously... in general you could try the beach somewhere near the Beach Hotel and hope someone sees you...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....