MeneeococoaGOLD Member
torn and bleeding warrior of love
133 posts

Posted:
I don't believe I'm alone here, but I wanna hear some feedback. When your spinning, do you just feel so free and kinda feel something inside you is different? I know when i spin with my techno music one, it's just like nothing can bother me and everything is perfect. Anyone else feel anything similar? Or maybe I'm just a freak

I need to find something witty for this so people like me...

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
meh...
Freak!!!
naw i'm kiddin..
but yeah...i do that to...
'ya know you tend to spin much slower while twirlin and listining...
peace...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
listining to ozzy is what i meant to say...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
133 posts

Posted:
wow....readin my thing again, it sounds corny as hell. But, i think you get the point. I guess spinning is one of those things that take you to a higher level, a greater state of mind, so the speak.....creepy....

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Not corny at all...When I twirl I feel that I slip into a meditation like state. Some times after a good hour or so twirling I find that I kinda get into a zone that I find a little bit difficult to snap out of quickly...Its like hovering between being a state of peace and exuberance. Wow, I just fully realised how much I love to twirl.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
133 posts

Posted:
That's almost exactly what i've been tryin to say, i just couldn't find the words

Deepmember
68 posts

Posted:
I get completly calm when I twirl and I carry that calmness with me when I've finished. Its like anger management in a way!
I know if I'm pissed at something that I can twirl for a bit and forget what it was that I was angry about. In that way something in me does change cos I'm not famous for my skill at dealing with anger he he he

queen of wandsmember
127 posts

Posted:
It's like you are in your own little firey spherical world. Nothing and nobody can get in, nothing but fire, heat and energy goes out.

I'm not vegetarian, but currently I'm off my chops!

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
no that exactly how i feel too poppet. it really is anger management, and boy do i need it!! i have to say poi has stopped me killing quite alot of people!!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
133 posts

Posted:
See? I knew i wasn't alone. Spinning is really deeper than what most people think...

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
I'm not there yet, but i think i will be someday.

Right now i'm still working on good transition and not whacking myself in the face.
I do find a simple weave pretty hypnotic though.

It's actually been found that rythymic motion is very soothing and helps one slip into a trance state. I know a girl who gets it from spinning yarn on her spinning wheel.

I am really looking forward to being strong and smooth enough that i can stop being so conscious and just go into that space...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
133 posts

Posted:
also, i'm not sure wich order, but high pithes and low pitches are good for you circulatory and nervous system. If you listen to techno music with a loud bass and high synth noises, that combined with the flowing of the spinning, it's like therapy for your intire body...

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
this is soooo cool :

quote:
Originally posted by Ashia BlackHawk:
I completely understand. I am lousy at Meditation (I was psyched when I managed to meditate for ten minutes in a sauna), but when I pick up my chains and start spinning, I slip into a trance so quickly and easily, and I manage to stay in that trance for what feels like forever. Its one of the most amazing feelings, and the fire only magnifies it.
Love and Hugs
Ashia

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Why, might I ask?
Love and hugs
Ashia

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
fire setting trance free in ya -- while meditation methods don't get there for ya, just as you said, marvelous that fire does

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by glass:

JUGGLEwithyourmind!